News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Seeing if anyone happens to have a photo

Started by spazzikarp, December 14, 2009, 06:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spazzikarp

A few of us were up to Michigan from the Florida faire over Labor Day weekend. My girlfriend and I were performing Sunday as a 2 person acro-balance group, and did a routine in both the Feast and Tea. Does anyone happen to have pictures from either of those? We were wearing mostly matching costumes, except for leg/wrist wraps and hats. She was blue, I was green. I've scoured Flickr and other photo posts to no avail. Would have been from on September 6th. Thanks!

shadowcat546

Hi. My name is Shannon. I had some pics of acrobats (a guy and a girl) performing on the flat grass in front of the "queen's seats" near the Joust. don't remember the month.  I printed photos to give to you guys, but failed to attend festival the last wknds.

Let me see if I can find them on a disk or flash drive and post them to my Facebook or Webshots account.
Shannon Mazanka (look for Shan Maz in Facebook (I don't know how to find my facebook address) or
http://community.webshots.com/user/shadowcat546
Give me like a day.
Hope your new year's is going well.
Shannon, ..The Colonial Peddler --see Webshots shadowcat546 (so.-east Mich.) Goods for Sale

Jon Foster

shadowcat546

Hi. Sorry it's been awhile about those pics.  I did not find them on my burned photos disks, or my flash drives.  I may have the (paper) copies from the photo kiosk that were in my bag.  I was planning on taking them with me, but never made it to any of the last days of Fest.  If I find them, I'd be happy to mail them to you for free.  I'd scan them for posting....but I don't have a scanner.
--Shannon
Shannon, ..The Colonial Peddler --see Webshots shadowcat546 (so.-east Mich.) Goods for Sale

Mandrake Von Sets

Wil

shadowcat546

I found my digital camera (it went missing for a while, right while I was dealing with a funeral), so let me go post my pics up on Facebook sometime today.  My name is Shannon Mazanka (michigan, I"m a girl).  Sorry, I don't know that post-a-link with my facebbook addy on it.