News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

ST MOLDEN'S WEEKEND CALENDAR OF EVENTS

Started by Welsh Wench, March 01, 2010, 03:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

Someone said TJ enjoyed biscuits and gravy.  That was passed on to me from someone else.

*I* want biscuits and gravy in the AM so I can keep up my cider disorder.

So there.  :-P

And I do what I'm told.... most of the time.
Kate
Pink'n Penny

theladyphoenix

Very shortly will sacrifice myself for the good of the CLan......heading to the meet and greet to make sure that the taps are working properly.....

Lairde Guard'n M'Crack finishing up using Risens computer.

The Lady Phoenix
Wicccan Warrior
Wench at Heart
AKA *poison grace*
Risin' M'Crack
Cruise Director Clan O'Conner

Ladyfair

Looks like I am going alone..... see ya'll there if I dont get too lost finding the place.....lol
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Lady Rebecca

I'll be there tomorrow, but I don't know all how much rendevouzing I'll be doing. I'm going with a friend from work, who has only ever been to Sterling before. That said she does garb, and I believe considers herself a Rennie. But she hasn't been on here before, and I don't want her to feel too out of the loop (I mean, I feel out of the loop, and I am on here). And we'll be driving from Orlando, leaving around 8:30. So probably no tailgate. I will try to make the toast at the pub, though. I can't wait to meet you all!

Molden

Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Count Adolfo

Yeah
Of course... we were winging it anyway...
:P

Wow, what a weekend!  I can't wait to see the pictures!