News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

ST MOLDEN'S WEEKEND CALENDAR OF EVENTS

Started by Welsh Wench, March 01, 2010, 03:05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Escarlata

Just a heads up for Sunday's tailgate .... Daylight Savings Time starts Sunday at 12:01 am. That means we have to get up an hour earlier just to be on time.

The Ranger says "Don't forget to check your clocks Saturday night before you wander out 'cause you're not going to check them when you stumble in late."
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Kate

Quote from: Escarlata on March 04, 2010, 05:39:26 AM
Just a heads up for Sunday's tailgate .... Daylight Savings Time starts Sunday at 12:01 am. That means we have to get up an hour earlier just to be on time.

The Ranger says "Don't forget to check your clocks Saturday night before you wander out 'cause you're not going to check them when you stumble in late."

Those jerks!  Taking away an hour during St. Molden's weekend?  I vote we protest!
Kate
Pink'n Penny

iain robb

Quote from: Kate on March 04, 2010, 06:03:32 AM

Those jerks!  Taking away an hour during St. Molden's weekend?  I vote we protest!

I agree! Let's really show them by gathering an extra hour earlier on Sunday!

(If I'm late, please feel free to start the protest without me.)

theladyphoenix

Quote from: iain robb on March 04, 2010, 06:22:51 AM
Quote from: Kate on March 04, 2010, 06:03:32 AM

I agree! Let's really show them by gathering an extra hour earlier on Sunday!

(If I'm late, please feel free to start the protest without me.)

You go ahead let us all know how it goes lol
The Lady Phoenix
Wicccan Warrior
Wench at Heart
AKA *poison grace*
Risin' M'Crack
Cruise Director Clan O'Conner

Jessi

The 2 of us will definately be there Saturday. I will bring a couple of bottles and maybe some more fresh oj. Have to buy a new juicer though. The kids lost a piece to the one we have. >:(
Jessi

"Normal is not as common as you think."

Seamus Ex Machina

Quote from: Jessi on March 03, 2010, 08:02:30 PM
Are these gatherings for everyone, or just the clan?

Open to all!  Come on down!
Legendary Hellraiser

Anna Iram

A quick note to all who are visiting and may not be aware. This time of year Flordia can be a tinderbox. Hopefully we'll get a little rain before your arrival and not only will it keep our BARF dust down but fire danger will be lower. As it stands right now we are in red alert.

http://www.accuweather.com/us/fl/tampa/33601/watches-warnings.asp#

For those who smoke, please be more careful than usual about where you dispose of your cigarettes. I'm guessing most of you remember the fire last season in the back fourty. Pillage all you like, but please don't burn.  :)

Captain Jack Wolfe

Quote from: Kate on March 04, 2010, 05:25:59 AM
Out of curiosity.... how many bottles of champagne are in a case?

Lady D and I were discussing this last night and we thought 6.  Considering 6 of us went through 6 bottles last Saturday AM, I think we're gonna need a bigger box. :-P

It's usually 12 for standard sized (750ml) bottles, 6 for the larger bottles.
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Kate

Quote from: Mad Jack Wolfe on March 04, 2010, 11:38:23 AM
Quote from: Kate on March 04, 2010, 05:25:59 AM
Out of curiosity.... how many bottles of champagne are in a case?

Lady D and I were discussing this last night and we thought 6.  Considering 6 of us went through 6 bottles last Saturday AM, I think we're gonna need a bigger box. :-P

It's usually 12 for standard sized (750ml) bottles, 6 for the larger bottles.

Okay, so seven cases it is!  :-P
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Ladyfair

~\o/~  waves to all...... Hubby and I will be there for Friday night gathering and I will be there for tailgating....yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! 8)
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Kate

One week from today, we all will be giddy in anticipation of the start of this amazing weekend.  We'll make extra sure to run wild at faire this weekend in order to make sure everything is ready for such an extraordinary group of folks!

See you all in a week!
Kate
Pink'n Penny

iain robb

Quote from: Kate on March 05, 2010, 05:23:02 AM
One week from today, we all will be giddy in anticipation of the start of this amazing weekend.  We'll make extra sure to run wild at faire this weekend in order to make sure everything is ready for such an extraordinary group of folks!

I can hear it now: "The RFers are running wild ... er!"

Molden

Quote from: Welsh Wench on March 05, 2010, 07:13:00 AM
Quiche (almost spelled it with a 'k', Molden)

Ahhh...my "influence" is being felt...good, good... *Mwahahahaha!*
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Anna Iram

Donuts?  :) Seriously...it sounds like a nice spread so far. Making me hungry!

Only a slim chance I'll make it to the tailgates or any of the gatherings. 1) Because I think I've made maybe two canons in the last four years I've been attending faire...and 2) work and other stuff is keeping me busy on the weekends this season. So I'll not pipe up, but if I do manage to make one, I'll bring something sweet.

Captain Jack Wolfe

Quote from: Molden on March 05, 2010, 07:18:58 AM
Quote from: Welsh Wench on March 05, 2010, 07:13:00 AM
Quiche (almost spelled it with a 'k', Molden)

Ahhh...my "influence" is being felt...good, good... *Mwahahahaha!*

Yeah, others call it "a disturbance in the Force," the rest of us say "Molden would love this!"  :D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus