News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Help Build Gryffinshyre- a sustainable village

Started by Rellspire, March 01, 2010, 08:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dustin

Quote from: xavierzsada on April 06, 2010, 07:57:11 PM
Dustin- I figured it out there was one too many www's :) I fixed it! Thanks again

I think you still need to take the .com off the end. It just goes to the main Pepsi Refresh Everything site now.
If love be rough with you, be rough with love;
Prick love for pricking, and you beat love down. Romeo & Juliet, 1.IV

Bonny Pearl

I got rid of my FB account.  Too many websites to keep up with lol.

Try 'Ask the Admin', not sure what the rule of thumb is on cross posting, but I can't see how it would harm anything.  I'm sure lots of folks would like to put this museum on their 'places to visit' list.
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

xavierzsada

Dustin-LOL thanks...I have to say I am normally not this grammatically inept :) I fixed it.  I think it must have added those?!?
Bonny- I will email them right now :)

xavierzsada

Bonnie-it was suggested to me to change the topic subject first...hopefully it helps. I haven't been to the Refresh site yet this morning, got food poisoning (bad easter egg I believe :( 

auntiegiggles

Everything goes better with giggles

xavierzsada

I would really love it if the 188ish people who are reading this would comment too, I would love your input :)  Positive or constructive is always welcome!

lys1022

I put a link on my Facebook wall to help out.  Good luck! :)
Lys
I am not an employee of Scarborough Faire and to not represent them in any way.

xavierzsada

Thanks for all the help!  I am not sure if I wrote this anywhere, but you CAN vote EVERYDAY :) and no worries if the rank doesn't change because sometimes it appears to 'stick' but as long as the votes keep coming it will move forward.

renfairephotog

Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

LadyFae

I voted and FB added as well!  =D  Best of luck with this!
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

xavierzsada

Bonny Pearl

Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

xavierzsada

well something is happening, cause we are up to 146...anyone care to vote and get it into the 130s :)

xavierzsada

We just got onto www.renaissancefestivallinks.org and can't be happier about it so check out that page as well.  Keep up the voting!

Jessi

Voted, facebooked, and emailed to another rennie in another state.
Jessi

"Normal is not as common as you think."