News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2010 schedule

Started by Gauwyn of Bracknell, March 02, 2010, 04:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Any idea when this may become available?  the one on the website, I believe, is still last years'.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Casche

Last year I remember it wasn't up until late... Maybe two or three weeks before opening?  So hopefully we should get it soon! *crosses fingers*

VIII

As soon as I get the 'thumbs-up' I'll post the tentative schedule.
Former King Henry VIII
Renaissance Magazine Issue #66 Cover Boy

Gauwyn of Bracknell

I'm getting anxious - we are progressing to Scarborough the second weekend :)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Merlin

Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Berit

New schedule will be up tomorrow on the new site.  I don't know what time.

I tried to copy and paste but it is an Excel File and it lost its formatting.  Sorry guys.

Sir Berit of Miller

Nicolas-Antoine

Upload! Upload! Upload! Upload! Upload! Upload! Upload!

;D

LadyStitch

Is it just me or is is diffucult to read.  Did you move some acts around from their normal slots?
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

julessweetie

Yay!  Christophe will be at Opening Weekend this year!  He didn't make it to Opening last year (the only weekend I made it out to Scarby)...so this year I will be able to get my Christophe "fix"!  lol  ;)

Hello,
My name is Julie...and I am a Christophe Addict... ::)

BryanPopp

Hey Nunnie Nunnie only 1 weekend. That bites. I will have to try and make it that weekend.

Ryk Rakham

Quote from: BryanPopp on April 01, 2010, 12:00:34 PM
Hey Nunnie Nunnie only 1 weekend. That bites. I will have to try and make it that weekend.

Amen on that. Wonder why?? Also, other than guest appearances by Sloan Wolfe, I don't see any full-time pipe 'n drum shows? I can see that more variety is being added but don't want to lose too many old faves. On the upside, it seems that all this discussion (positive and negative) fairly well washes downstream once the gates are thrown wide and the merriment begins and all is well and festive. See you all there opening weekend.
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry