News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I need a messenger!!!

Started by squiregaby, March 02, 2010, 10:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squiregaby

So...as per usual...i'm looking for someone that would be willing to bear a message from me to the Knights of Noble Cause.

Any takers?
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

FlaRF

squiregaby

Tell them I miss them and I can't wait for them to come home!  And tell the head squire Brandon....he's going by Toad I believe that he's in trouble :P and I can't wait to see him when I get home from California.
And if you get the chance...give my ponies a hug for me!!

Thankya!!
Squire Gaby

FlaRF

You're very welcome. Not sure if Brandon is working this show, but I'll pass the word along to Messrs. Beard and Brooks. (We love them here and will be very saddened to see them go!)

squiregaby

You might be sad to see them go...but I'll be glad to have them home again!! I miss them!
Squire Gaby

FlaRF

They are very worthy of being missed.

squiregaby

If ya wanna see something funny....tell Bryan I said "Hi Papa" :D in front of a lot of people.....he'll roll his eyes and grumble.  I've made it my job to annoy and pester...even from home!  Hope you guys have a marvelous closing weekend!!
Squire Gaby

FlaRF

Haha, I'll see what I can do. This is an advance request, but whenever you like, just tell Bryan and Billy "Miss Rodriguez" says hi.

squiregaby

Will do!!  Ya'll have a wonderful closing weekend!! Maybe one of these days I'll make it down there with my guys!!
Squire Gaby

FlaRF

Many thanks! I'll get back to you on the message.

FlaRF

Your messages have been sent to Brandon and Bryan! (Bryan laughed when I said, "Hi, Papa.")

squiregaby

Yay! Thanks so much!!  I actually got to talk to Brandon last night :D

Papa, the boys, and the ponies are all safely back home now. :) Now...the move begins.
Squire Gaby

FlaRF

So glad to hear that they arrived safely! Many safe travels to your next faire/adventure.   :)