News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who is coming out for weekend # 2???

Started by Queen Bonnie, March 04, 2010, 05:48:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Bonnie

Don't miss all the fun and excitement of this great faire!
I am doing my best on the weather spells! Fighting the evil wizard El Nino! I think I will win and we will have nice weather!If we get a bit of rain- I will still be singing and dancing!
Come to the faire! Tell everyone you know! The experience will be magical!!!
See you there!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

*Teach*

I will be there along with several others of Phoenix Risen. This weekend is my son's (Cap'n D) bachelor party weekend.
We'll be in camp saturday morning.
Anyone who'd like is more than welcome to stop in for a drink at camp that night to toast my boy in his next big step.

*Rum toasts will be going on as long as my boy is standing. We're testing how well rum based genes pass along*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Justin

Going to take another stab at camping this weekend.  Hopefully the wife won't get called into work again.  Weather was perfect last Saturday. (Yay Bonnie!)  If we get a repeat performance I'll be a happy camper (literally).

We've got people coming with us weeks 3 and 4.  We are doing what we can to get them out there!

angusmacinnes

There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

rengypsy

spread the word, both far and wide.  tell your mundanes and rennie friends. we need to fill the faire grounds.

thanks,

rengypsy
it's all about the journey and the people we choose to make the journey with

bran_gray

I was planning on it but it looks like work is going to get me again...been working almost two weeks straight without a day off and it looks like another couple of weeks before I can have a rest.

Wish me luck and pray that I can make it to Sherwood before it closes for the season!

LadyElizabeth

I will be there, along with my mom, my twin sister, and her fiance!  I also told all my Austin friends about this faire and about 10 of them will be joining us this weekend as well!! 

I advertise for this fair via facebook telling everyone how awesome it is!

I also text all my Austin peeps a long email telling them all about this fair and how great it is!

You know what might also be cool is if some people who go to UT put up fliers around the campus about this festival!  Just a suggestions... those UT folks would love it!
Queen Elizabeth the 1st
Champagne the Bubbly
Bubbles the Fairy
Frost the Arctic Barbarian
Red the pirate

Queen_of_Navarre

we are going to try, but next weekend for sure. LOVED the faire.

Reyna Marguerite Regina d'Navarre
Royal Order of Landsharks #45
Keeper of the Hairless Cats
Artist of Crescent Moon

Queen Bonnie

I am working on holding off the rain for the weekend! I hope my potion is successful!
I called the Elgin newspaper for another article! They thought it was only one weekend! ??? I will keep them informed.
Lets see how many rennies and muggles we can get to come to Sherwood! Huzzah!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Zardoz

Not me I'm afriaid. I have a wedding this Saturday, and will be in Dallas for a SciFi con I can't really afford to go to the next weekend!  Maybe after that though.  

Those that are going, have fun and take some pictures!
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine

DT_Masters

YAWN! Finally awake at CMDF, couldn't sleep much anyhow, to go thru my final preps before stepping into T's new and improved (.....or so he says.....) time capsule to flee the 21st century this day.