News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

COUNT DOWN!!

Started by Norfolk, March 05, 2010, 08:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norfolk

Well, goode people, we are now within double digits of the magic day.  As of this morning, there are but

99 DAYS!!!

between us and opening canon!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

99   days
2376   hours
142575   minutes
8554534   seconds and dropping
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Gauwyn of Bracknell

there should be a song:

99 days until opening canon
99 days to go . .
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Demetrius

Hey- let's all go a day early! 
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Gauwyn of Bracknell

98 days until opening canon
98 days to go . .
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Zoë

Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Radu the Gypsy

You do realize this is a bit obsessive, right?  Just checking.

Norfolk

Quote from: Radu the Gypsy on March 05, 2010, 05:30:44 PM

And your point is?
Just call me "Your Grace"

Demetrius

Huzzah 98 days!!!

p.s. Bet I get another 97 posts by faire...

Quote from: Baron on March 06, 2010, 12:00:37 PM
Quote from: Radu the Gypsy on March 05, 2010, 05:30:44 PM

And your point is?

Obsessive about faire... hmmm... we, obsessive... awlright- tis a fine idea!

Radu the Gypsy

Just pointing it out in case the psycho's, er Psychologists on staff missed it.

Demetrius

97 days, but when you lose a good friend it sure changes your perspective. I will celebrate faire in his memory...

Adriana Rose

Zoë

Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Duchess Marguerite

96 Days.......!!!  Faire is far more exciting when there's a countdown that precedes it, don't you think? The anticipation of the opening cannon is "almost" as fun as when you hear that BANG!!!  ALMOST....I said.  I can't imagine not having a countdown!!!  A "364 days" countdown is a bit of a drag, but 96 days is enough to plan, dream, perfect one's garb, entice some far-away friends to attend faire with you, and to chat about faire on the forum.  Call me crazy, but I think it sounds like fun!

Obsessive, on the other hand, would be making a paper-chain (made from colored construction paper) with 364 links, then hanging it across your living room ceiling and taking off a link every morning until faire begins.  However, if you started at 96 links, I don't think it would be classified as obsessive, just creative!  Do it, I dare ya!

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Lady Ana Francesca on March 08, 2010, 11:11:20 PM
96 Days.......!!!  Faire is far more exciting when there's a countdown that precedes it, don't you think? The anticipation of the opening cannon is "almost" as fun as when you hear that BANG!!!  ALMOST....I said.  I can't imagine not having a countdown!!!  A "364 days" countdown is a bit of a drag, but 96 days is enough to plan, dream, perfect one's garb, entice some far-away friends to attend faire with you, and to chat about faire on the forum.  Call me crazy, but I think it sounds like fun!

Obsessive, on the other hand, would be making a paper-chain (made from colored construction paper) with 364 links, then hanging it across your living room ceiling and taking off a link every morning until faire begins.  However, if you started at 96 links, I don't think it would be classified as obsessive, just creative!  Do it, I dare ya!

What color is YOUR chain, and how long was it when you started?   :D

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell