News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

COUNT DOWN!!

Started by Norfolk, March 05, 2010, 08:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norfolk

As anxious as I am for the season to begin, there is one moment, sure to come, that I anticipate with some degree of anxiety .... nay, dread. To wit, The Baroness' first foray into Noblesse Oblige.  So Rubiee, if you have the con when that dread moment arrives, I have but one request:  Be gentle.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Edmund Howard

Almost ready.  Last fall I bought a pattern and cut the pieces for some pants.  But we ended up not going to KC, so the cut pieces have set on a shelf for all this time.  I finally got them out and turned the pieces into pants.  Just have to put the buttons and snaps on and I'm good to go. 

My brother and his family are visiting from OH this weekend, so we're bringing them along to opening day.

Yeah!

Jon

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Baron on June 08, 2010, 09:39:37 AM
As anxious as I am for the season to begin, there is one moment, sure to come, that I anticipate with some degree of anxiety .... nay, dread. To wit, The Baroness' first foray into Noblesse Oblige.  So Rubiee, if you have the con when that dread moment arrives, I have but one request:  Be gentle.

Do you need an advance? :)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Francisco Paula

I will have some extra 2 for 1 coupons this weekend with me if you didn't get yours.

Also Zoe had a link on her FB for coupons for the 2 weekends after that for 2 for 1 coupons.

Rosamundi

Oh boyoboyoboy.  Can we start counting down the hours now, can we, can we, can we?

Can someone kindly check my notes on rendezvous times? Here's what I have so far.

June 12, 12 noon - Zoe's booth - forgive me for asking, Zoe, but which is yours please?
June 12, 4:30 p.m. - Dancing Bear
Closing Sunday [time?] - Royal Pavilion for Closing Day photo

I'll try to smuggle in some newbie cookies but my corset's fitting pretty tight this year. If anyone should want to find me sans cookies, however, I'll be in black and green garb with a straw hat, likely sporting a deliciously non-period flogger earring from the dear boys at BARF.
Garb: lovingly hand-washed, gently pressed, and hung in climate-controlled closet. Mundane clothing: usually on floor.

Zoë

My booth is the pop stand right next to the Royal Pavilion. 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Rubiee

I promise you that I will be as gentle as the Baroness requests. *grin*
~* Rubiee Tallyn Hayes

Mistress of the Keys, Keeper of Pandora's Box, Vocalist and Glitter Bomber Extraordinaire.

Norfolk

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on June 08, 2010, 11:42:55 AM

Do you need an advance? :)

Smirk whilst you can, oh Lord of Bracknell!  T'will be but a few short weeks and the Countess will be perusing Lady Leslie's wares so fine ... and oh so dear.

Norfolk

Quote from: Rubiee on June 08, 2010, 07:41:10 PM

Not exactly what I had in mind, Mistress!

Rubiee

Quote from: Baron on June 09, 2010, 03:21:24 PM

*giggles* But I can not promise something that I do not know will or will not come to pass. If she asks, I can not turn her down. After all, it is my job to sell the gorgeous wares of Noblesse Oblige! :D
~* Rubiee Tallyn Hayes

Mistress of the Keys, Keeper of Pandora's Box, Vocalist and Glitter Bomber Extraordinaire.

Norfolk

Quote from: Rubiee on June 09, 2010, 08:51:35 PM
Quote from: Baron on June 09, 2010, 03:21:24 PM

*giggles* But I can not promise something that I do not know will or will not come to pass. If she asks, I can not turn her down. After all, it is my job to sell the gorgeous wares of Noblesse Oblige! :D

Enough with the flimsy excuses, already!

Tanda

2351    minutes to go!

This is killing me.
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

Rosamundi

Whoo, my renbuddy just arrived in town sporting with a new full-body tattoo. No need for roses in our teeth now; you won't be able to miss us.
Garb: lovingly hand-washed, gently pressed, and hung in climate-controlled closet. Mundane clothing: usually on floor.

Norfolk

Quote from: Rosamundi on June 10, 2010, 09:49:54 PM
Whoo, my renbuddy just arrived in town sporting with a new full-body tattoo. No need for roses in our teeth now; you won't be able to miss us.

Alas, there's not likely to be much tattoo showing this weekend, Lass!

Rosamundi

Aye, and I warned her of the same . . .