News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Bar I made for my apartment based on the Pig n Whistle Tavern

Started by Vartha, September 18, 2008, 12:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poldugarian Warrior

Cool man cave. See it's stuff like your's that makes it cool not some elaborate factory made stuff, but hand made things like yours. I like that Guinness lamp. You shoudl thinking about designing other brands and selling them. But, the Pig n' Whistle buildings are great too. That's truly a craft. others build birdhouses, but you build beer houses. Which double as tool holders. Where would we be without bottle openers and corkscrews?

Vartha

hmmm where would we be without bottle openers and corkscrews?.....VERY Thirsty and sober. :D

Poldugarian Warrior

Right on. That's why I like yer idea. If you didn't have those holders it'd be like me with tools, but no storage area for them. And you always need tools and storage.

Vartha

Update on the sign/frame.
  When I put the sign together, I put clear plastic on both side of the Picture so I could light it up oat a later date.
   I built a box on the back of the frame to hold a small battery operated Florescent light, and viola we have a lit up Pig n whistle sign.
  I can't help the white light in the middle of the picture of the sign when taking a photo, but, it does look better in person.

jenroof

You've done very nice moods in your apartment. I really love the Barware Caddy it really looks nice and soft in my eyes. You've got a very creative and resourceful bar. I'm sure plenty of customers will get in daily. seo services

Vartha

Thanks you.
   The whole apartment helps my Renwithdraw of Bristol. :D