News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Chippewa Valley faire

Started by Prof. John Bull, March 08, 2010, 06:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noble Dreg

So many faires, so little liver...

;D
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
Because it's dull you twit, it'll hurt more. Now SEW, and keep the stitches small

Lady L

I heard several ads on the radio for this faire, today.  :)
Former Shop Owner at MNRF

buzzylycanthrope

The Chippewa Valley RenFaire is up and ready!

Performers and crafters from all over the nation - and regulars from Bristol and other faires will recognize them - are beginning to stream in for next wekend - and the weather looks wonderful!

Hope to see you all there.

William Buchanan - Kensmuir, Shepherds Croft

Marietta Graziella

How's about an update on this faire?  It's been quite a long time since we saw news.

Anyone?

Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Lord Clisto of York

Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

saphire_glade

So I hear that there are multiple invasions of randomness planned... one of them is an invasion of fae... if we can ever get ourselves all together... but getting fae organized is like herding cats..... nearly impossible.
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

Prince Thomas

I just booked my hotel room for the night before so we don't have to travel so far. We will be there on June 11th! See you then!!
Feared Pirate-Capt. Oliver "Clothesoff" McGillicuddy
Romantic Musketeer-Pascal Lemaire
Handsome Royalty-Prince Thomas

mystycbob

Dovie Andi Sa Tovya Sagain

Genta

mmmm  since its such a short drive i might make it out for sunday depending on the health of my cat lol.  in any case ill be trying for multiple weekends. 
Capt. Bacardi--- "a long wet one up here, it will not quit"
Gauwyn of Bracknell-- "M'Lady likes the bangers"

LadyFae

I'll be there June 11 & 12 with AuntieGiggles.  =D
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

auntiegiggles

Hopefully we set up a mini fae invasion as well for the Sunday the 12th  ;D 
Everything goes better with giggles

Cofeeguru

Ooh, I might have to make the trek out there myself. . .possibly incognito, though we'll see.
"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons;"-T.S. Eliot, The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock

Prince Thomas

Anybody know the weapons policy? Same as MNRF?
Feared Pirate-Capt. Oliver "Clothesoff" McGillicuddy
Romantic Musketeer-Pascal Lemaire
Handsome Royalty-Prince Thomas

JonStrickland

I just saw on Facebook that the 2012 season has been canceled due to budget problems. I hope the announcement is premature and that things fall into place in time. If not, it's sad to see another faire fold (even for just a season).

auntiegiggles

Unless the land can be taken back from the bank (it was foreclosed on) there will be no more CVRF.   :'(
Most of the cast from CVRF will be at another faire in Glenwood City Wi.  The faire is called "Ren in the Glen".  We should be hearing more info soon.  The faire will be held the last weekend of July.
Everything goes better with giggles