News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Graphic/logo designer needs work!

Started by Ambrosine, March 10, 2010, 11:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambrosine

My husband was laid off a few months ago and we are starting to feel the pinch. If any vendors need business cards,flyers or even websites created please contact me through personal message! He does great work, visit my website through my profile and you can see a sample of his work, that site was thrown up in a night. I can give you many other referances if you need them! We are based out of Tampa FL but he can speak with you over the phone and do things by email!

*Forgot to add he can also do photo touchups as well!
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

Dinobabe

I would look at FedEx.  Even if they don't have a graphics position the pay is great and FULL benefits even if part time.
Good Luck!
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
The Wizard's Chamber/Sir Don Palmist
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

LAVAGODDESSSS

Quote from: Lady Raven on March 10, 2010, 11:46:55 AM

My husband was laid off a few months ago and we are starting to feel the pinch. If any vendors need business cards,flyers or even websites created please contact me through personal message! He does great work, visit my website through my profile and you can see a sample of his work, that site was thrown up in a night. I can give you many other referances if you need them! We are based out of Tampa FL but he can speak with you over the phone and do things by email!

*Forgot to add he can also do photo touchups as well!

Have you tried things like guru.com or look up on google "freelance graphics" and sign up for the sites that show up. I do lots of work that way. I will also keep your name on reference, as my business is growing and sometimes I can't keep up (Though right now is a slow period).

The best of luck!
Beauty is found in those who take the time to build you up.