News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

GLMF 2010 visit

Started by ladylissame, March 14, 2010, 04:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. Morgan

Oh Sweetie, you know I'd slow down for you!  ;)

As it is, I'm so buried in work, I won't be able to manage any momentum to break free from this place until the end of June...but then, look what I have to look forward too!!!  ;D

Counting the days, Luv....
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Lady Caroline

I had the pleasure of visiting this faire in 2008, and it was wonderful!!!  I met several of the regular RF'ers there, and had a great time.  We will be driving down again from Ontario on the 24-25 weekend.  Can't wait!

SirMichael

Greetings all,

I was at the shire this morn, to get my season pass. Everythig is looking so fine!!!!! Here's a tip, the GLMF runs a feast on saturday, there is a 2 for 1 special. It is well worth the cost. I have gone the past 2 years. There are also Father's day special on regular tickets too.

Untill opening weekend I bid you all thee well,

Sir Michael of mentor

Knight Commander - Equestrian Order of the Holy Sepulchre of Jerusalem 
Pontis Mori Quam Foedari - Deus Lo Vult!

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

I may be able to visit your shire again this year... August 7th & 8th I will be in town showing 1 or 2 of my Italian Greyhounds in Canfield.  Since it's a mere hour away and I'm usually done early in the morn... and your lovely shire welcomes 4 legged family members complete with water courtesies from the King himself... maybe a day or two on that weekend! 

I keep saying I should show in garb!  LOL!!!
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

DuCoeur

would be so wonderful to see you again m'lady
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Old Tinker

to all a good day, me Belle and me just want'd to say that we had the pleasure of meet'n and fest'n with thy home'ee, Higgins and Lady Higgins, last weekend. GLMF has raised some of the best rennies. they were just fabulous to be around like the rest of thee all.

our Captain, Oh our Captain Morgan, even though thy post was not read until after last weekend, (left Friday afternoon to KYHRF), we's did as thee ask'd, as always, thy desire is our quest. we's wish we's could say at this point that we's be visit'n this season, but once through, (thou it sad'ns us), KYHRF, we's will be decide'n on our next journey. be well our Captain Morgan, may good fortune surround thee.
we serve YOU!  :-*

may all be well,
have a great season,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Lady Deborah

Hubby and I will be there for the 7 -24/25 weekend, traveling in from Ft Wayne!  Our home faire is MRF, this will be our first visit to GLMF.  We were planning on being there the last TWO years, but life events sometimes get in the way.  This year, we are going to make it, and would love to know the "can't miss" shows, and the gathering hot spots.  We are planning on Owain Phyfe, he is our favorite performer, and Silent Lion, what else????

trevor ylisaari

At this point, not really sure.
Will know better after the first weekend is under our belts.

I can say, that the Combat Chess is usually very good, though in full sun in the middle of the afternoon, so it can be very hot and crowded.

Seems you enjoy musical entertainment, so I must mention Circa Paleo
http://circapaleo.com/  (formerly Emuzeke)

Charity Morgan

Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on June 21, 2010, 05:20:15 PM
I may be able to visit your shire again this year... August 7th & 8th I will be in town

AH Mikayla!  It would be fabulous to see you again!!
Charity Morgan ~ Morgans Bounty
Purveyor of questionably acquired treasures.

Professor M

Well I know it's short notice, but I have the honor of accompanying three ladies to GLMF on Sunday, July 18.  I look forward to seeing many of you there.

- M -
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

max and kate

We'll be attending your faire for the first time at the end of the month.  ;D We'll be there with a small group of others from MiRF, can't wait.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Athena

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Higgins

(Waving madly at Max and Kate)

Can't wait to see you again!

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Quote from: Charity Morgan on July 06, 2010, 08:41:42 PM
Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on June 21, 2010, 05:20:15 PM
I may be able to visit your shire again this year... August 7th & 8th I will be in town

AH Mikayla!  It would be fabulous to see you again!!

Be great to visit Avaloch again.  The dog shows I've entered close tomorrow July 21st @ noon EST, trusting it makes majors Sat/Sun, and that he's finished Sat so I can come play both days!  Sent my doggie sheet to Faire!  Please send prayers & positives we get to come play both days!   ::)
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

max and kate

Quote from: Higgins on July 19, 2010, 04:56:52 PM
(Waving madly at Max and Kate)

Can't wait to see you again!
Can't wait either, hope you both can make MiRF this year.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks