News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

GLMF 2010 visit

Started by ladylissame, March 14, 2010, 04:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Countess Westmorland

Be great to visit Avaloch again.  The dog shows I've entered close tomorrow July 21st @ noon EST, trusting it makes majors Sat/Sun, and that he's finished Sat so I can come play both days!  Sent my doggie sheet to Faire!  Please send prayers & positives we get to come play both days!   ::)
[/quote]

Ah, those elusive majors!  I loved showing at Canfield and just going there to meet up with my little guy's breeder.  I am pretty sure we won't be there the weekend you will, wish we could.  Would love to see your doggies!  Oh, and you as well.   :)
A little song, a little dance, a little rum down your pants!

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Ah yes... elusive indeed.  Sat made majors, Sun does if we go Best of Breed.  Hopefully I'll finish him Sat, however either way I've decided I am finally going to do it... on Sunday show my Italian Greyhound in GARB!!!   ;D 

Would be nice to see you too Countess Westmorland, hopefully your plans will change & allow you to attend.
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Carl

Less than a week to go and we will be there with the Mi invasion ( lifts a glass and tries not to spill any while waving madly to our GLMF friends)
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Lady Deborah

We just returned from our GLMF visit, the first in years, and wish it was closer (almost 5 hours away.)  What a charming faire, and you have the friendliest vendors, all so eager to be helpful without being pushy at all.  Saturday was a very warm day, and a watery Sunday to start out, but we still had a wonderful time. 

Higgins

Lady Deborah, I think "very warm" is an understatement! It was downright scorching but we had a good time as well. I am happy you enjoyed our little faire and hope you visit again soon.

(waving vigorously while sloshing my mug )  Huzzah! We can't wait to see our MIRF friends. It has been to long since we have seen one another.

Charity Morgan

Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on July 24, 2010, 07:07:12 AM
Ah yes... elusive indeed.  Sat made majors, Sun does if we go Best of Breed.  Hopefully I'll finish him Sat, however either way I've decided I am finally going to do it... on Sunday show my Italian Greyhound in GARB!!!   ;D 

Would be nice to see you too Countess Westmorland, hopefully your plans will change & allow you to attend.

So, we will see you THIS weekend?!  Pirate Invasion!!! 
Charity Morgan ~ Morgans Bounty
Purveyor of questionably acquired treasures.

Athena

Quote from: Charity Morgan on July 28, 2010, 08:44:56 AM
Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on July 24, 2010, 07:07:12 AM

So, we will see you THIS weekend?!  Pirate Invasion!!! 

AAAAAAAAAR!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Seleyna Eirian

Our household will be making the trip up to GLMF this weekend for the Pirates' Invasion as well. Not the entire crew unfortunately, only about five. Two of us were there last year, and three are all GLMF virgins lol... they're looking forward to seeing your faire for the first time :)
wench #3888
loveland castleteer
peacock . gypsy . pirate

ladylissame

Our group is down to 4 now as one cannot make it. Look forward to seeing everyone!

max and kate

We would like to thank all the GLMF patrons for the great time we had over the weekend.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Old Tinker

Quote from: max and kate on August 03, 2010, 09:13:29 AM
We would like to thank all the GLMF patrons for the great time we had over the weekend.

me's a sorry for the interuption, but me just want'd to say that me's really like thy avitar of you two on the roof of the "Castle", really neat shot.
take care dear "Castleteers", max and kate.

now back to your regular schedule post,  :-[

OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

max and kate

Well thank you Tink, it was a grand time indeed at the castle and we thank Carl for taking this pic.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Higgins

It was a grand weekend only made even better by enjoying your company! We'll see you soon at MIRF.
P.S. - With pictures like that, I want to see that castle even more now.
( waves to Tinker and Belle)

Old Tinker

Quote from: Higgins on August 03, 2010, 08:12:19 PM
It was a grand weekend only made even better by enjoying your company! We'll see you soon at MIRF.
P.S. - With pictures like that, I want to see that castle even more now.
( waves to Tinker and Belle)

(from the south Tink and Belle hold there hands high and return a hardy wave to there friends, Higgins and his Lady.)
t'would be grand to have thee and yours at a "Castleteer Gather'n", one is scheduled for the first weekend in Nov., this fall. there always great fun.
here's a link to KYHRF forums boards, with information about our get-to'gether's,(just in case).-
http://www.kyrenfaire.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=227825ced612880c8f692d01713c451d
(wavng once again),
take care our friends,
Tinker & Bell...
(bowing low, Tink once again ask forgive'ness for the interruption of this topic.. :-*
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Ratman and Bobin

If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly