News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

GLMF 2010 visit

Started by ladylissame, March 14, 2010, 04:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carl

Thanks to all the great GLMF folks see you soon at MIRF
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Athena

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Arianwyn

Alas....being MOM trumps being WENCH.....and so I must stay home this weekend...its important for me to be here.  At least I got two visits in this year.

So no GLMF Closing Weekend for me....I will miss you all....and hopefully it will not be GLMF 2011 before I see you all again!

Love and light....xo

Higgins

A sincere thank you to all who visited this year! I have had the pleasure of meeting several of you and I am sure (to my chagrin) that I missed many more. I am of the belief that everyone impacts the lives of others in some way and it is not only my faith in the Ren Faire community but by your actions and willingness to interact, that prove it is the people that make this so very worthwhile. May our paths cross again and the gods be with you.

max and kate

Quote from: Higgins on August 18, 2010, 08:23:35 PM
A sincere thank you to all who visited this year! I have had the pleasure of meeting several of you and I am sure (to my chagrin) that I missed many more. I am of the belief that everyone impacts the lives of others in some way and it is not only my faith in the Ren Faire community but by your actions and willingness to interact, that prove it is the people that make this so very worthwhile. May our paths cross again and the gods be with you.
Well said, shall see you at MiRF
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Higgins

You can bet on it! We can not wait for Labor Day weekend. Plans have already been made for ourselves and a number of GLMF'ers as well.

max and kate

Labor Day weekend is the best time to visit, all of MiRF will be your most gracious hosts that weekend.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks