News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Vonlancelot

Started by Nailin, March 21, 2010, 06:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambrosine

if you would like to see one here is the link to a picture our dear Eloquent took of me at BARF
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=30457579&op=2&o=global&view=global&subj=100000804256631&id=1531590068

It is the hooded corset with one of his waistcinchers and his short sleeve blouse. its the same I'm wearing in my profile pic but i know thats hard to see
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

arbcoind

I'm not opposed to showing a pic of me in a Vonlancelot corset.  Only problem, I do not have a digital camera nor do I have a camera in my cell phone.   Woot?

Gina

Delireus

The first time I saw a tailed bodice from DitD, I fell in love. I looked on ebay to see if she had listings there and did a search for coat tail bodice or something and VL's stuff came up. I thought it was a rip off and I personally don't like leather. I had a huge hunch he copied DitD, but recently obviously found out that was true. I saw a woman wearing one of VL's bodice with the tails and leather at the Oklahoma renfest, where Damsel in this Dress had a shop. I wonder if she ever saw that woman. All I know is I only saw 1 of VL's bodice and I can't even count how many of DitD's stuff, including the one I was wearing. But even thought there was so much of her stuff, no 2 were the same.

I've never been a fan of his stuff for personal reasons, though I have heard both good and bad things.

- Shanon (with just 1 N)

Home is where
the faire is

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

Over the memorial Day weekend while attending the Chippewa Valley Renaissance Fesitval, there were several women wearing VL bodices. The faux Snakeskin Vinyl that much of the bodices were made from had to be hot, due to it being a bit on the warm side that day. Though very bearable while wearing garb made from Natural fibers.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

digitzgrl

I have purchased some of his items for Pirate attire but can not find him on ebay any longer.  Does anyone know if he has a new store?  My husband and I love his work and would like to purchase more items.  I have found a few items forsale on ebay but not directly from his store.