News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Closing weekend Plans?

Started by leinad, March 21, 2010, 07:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roguescribe

Plans? Oh yes, I have plans...

I'll be there both days, all day... and then some  ;D
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what am I going to do with all these words?

Kate

Quote from: Welsh Wench on March 25, 2010, 09:08:21 PM
I'll be there Saturday with granddaughter and niece wenched up and setting them loose on Fittlesworth.

Sunday I'll be there solo.

See you all at tailgate!

Granddaughter?  I call shenanigans!  You're too young to have one of those!
Kate
Pink'n Penny

iain robb

Wow, Wench has a granddaughter? How'd that happen? Wait a minute, I don't need the details ...

Kate

Quote from: iain robb on March 26, 2010, 06:56:22 AM
Wow, Wench has a granddaughter? How'd that happen? Wait a minute, I don't need the details ...

She must be adopted or something.  Wenchie can't be a day older than 29.  I'm catching up to her and hope to look that amazing when I turn 29 (version 1) next year!
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Welsh Wench

Wow..thanks!
But it is true, I have a granddaughter. We call her mini-Me.
Got a grandson too!
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Jessi

Quote from: Kate on March 26, 2010, 07:16:42 AM

She must be adopted or something.  Wenchie can't be a day older than 29.  I'm catching up to her and hope to look that amazing when I turn 29 (version 1) next year!

I agree!

On another note, I have tickets if anybody needs some this weekend. I am only asking for donations to my drinking fund. ;D
Jessi

"Normal is not as common as you think."

ItsTheBishop

Quote from: Jessi on March 26, 2010, 07:59:46 AM

Quote from: Kate on March 26, 2010, 07:16:42 AM

She must be adopted or something.  Wenchie can't be a day older than 29.  I'm catching up to her and hope to look that amazing when I turn 29 (version 1) next year!

I agree!

On another note, I have tickets if anybody needs some this weekend. I am only asking for donations to my drinking fund. ;D

Tickets would be spiffy. I still owe you a contribution from last week. I need to get one of those bright pink fuzzball things that people put on their cars so that people I owe pints to can find me.

Kate

yeah, Justin, I think you owe me one also. ;)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Ambrosine

Can you owe me one as well? I'm feeling left out now!

I know Phil owes me one from his very first post here on the forums!! I guess this is last call this weekend!
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

Kate

Just hit up the grocery store... makings for sausage gravy and biscuits have been picked up and will be made tonight!

...As well as champagne for mimosas for Saturday... Ya'll gotta handle Sunday! :)

See you all around 9ish! :)

Kate
Pink'n Penny

Roguescribe

For anyone bringing little ones this weekend, I have some coupons good for free child admission.
I should be there early both days, so just ask or see me Saturday if you need for Sunday.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Rogue Scribe   :)
If a picture is worth a thousand words, what am I going to do with all these words?

Ambrosine

Quote from: Roguescribe on March 26, 2010, 06:21:24 PM
For anyone bringing little ones this weekend, I have some coupons good for free child admission.
I should be there early both days, so just ask or see me Saturday if you need for Sunday.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Rogue Scribe   :)
We may need one for my daughter, not sure what we have left! David will be out there with only Aidan (he's still free hehe) tommorrow so if we need it for Sunday he will search you out! Thanks  ;D
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger