News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Minnesota Festival of Fairies

Started by saphire_glade, March 21, 2010, 10:48:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saphire_glade

Hi:

I was wondering *if any of you live up here on the no longer frozen Tundra of MN* if anyone has heard of this. There was a very vague post about it on a group that I watch on Yahoo, and was wondering if anyone else had more information.

Thanks
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

DeadBishop

Haven't heard anything about this, and no amount of googling brings anything up.  I'd like to hear more about this as well if anyone has any info...

R/F.com member since 2003

renfairephotog

A long time ago there was something posted here. But it was more wishful thinking by a fairy fan.

http://faerylove_mn.webs.com/

http://faylinn.webs.com/faerienews.htm
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

saphire_glade

I will let you know if I find out any more. I sent an email to the original poster of the message on my yahoo group. Hopefully they have something for me.
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

saphire_glade

auntiegiggles

Looks like a lot of fun.  But I didn't see a date on it.   ???
Everything goes better with giggles

saphire_glade

I was told May 1st. From 10am to 5pm.

renfairephotog

Cool Wish it was closer. I'll email them for info anyway. I can add it to my page.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

LadyFae

Circle Pines at the begining of May?  Yeah, that sounds doable!  =D
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

saphire_glade

Yeah, not sure how much they will have. As far as I can gather this will be their second year of putting this on. But it does give me a date to have my new wings ready for and a great place to give them a trial run.

Will Gamwell

Hey Saphire, I believe that the poster is Andre who runs Front Gate at MRF.  Couldn't find a website of anything on it either.

saphire_glade

I did post a link the the website that I was sent higher up on here.

DeadBishop

Wel dang, I'll be in Duluth that weekend.  They should do a better job at getting the word out about this.  I'd never heard of it up until now.  They'd probably get larger attendance/more participants if they put this in City Pages/Facebook/etc. 

R/F.com member since 2003

LadyFae

I contacted some friends at Kare11 to let them know about this Fest.  I HOPE, HOPE, HOPE to see the news crew there tomorrow!  =D
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

LadyFae

Alora and Jewel- two lovely Water Fairies

AuntieGiggles and Alora

Me and my girls
Amanda  =D