News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Hey Disney Freaks

Started by Adriana Rose, May 29, 2008, 10:22:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriana Rose

I was in the Colorado Mills Mall and stumbled upon a store that is a clearance place for the stuff that the resorts and parks cant sell.
There is a bunch of fun Disney stuff for fairly good prices, there is alot of Pirates Of the Carribean stuff and other things.

Its off to the right of the Target entrance.

Blushing

So where is Colorado Mills?

If the sale is anything like ones I've seen before ... the prices are very good indeed ... and the merchandise cab be pretty cool!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Zoë

Take I-70 west to the exit marked for the Colorado Mills Mall, it's not too far west of Kipling I believe.  I can't recall the actual name of the exit because I haven't been up that way in a while.  I know the nearest major intersection is Colfax though. 

Helpful I know.   ;)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Tanda

Colorado Mills is like basically next to Golden.
o/` I'm a little teapot...o/` No, I'm not, that would be silly. ::)

CapnJack

I actually worked at the Mills for a little over a year, but this store must be new, since it wasn't around when I was there.
As for where it is, it's basically right at I-70 and Colefax.  It's actually quite a ways from Kipling.  Colefax and Kipling is where Disguises Costumes sits, at which I also used to be employed.
"I've been through some terrible things in my life.  Some of which have actually happened."

-Mark Twain

Demetrius

Quote from: CapnJack on May 30, 2008, 02:08:50 AM
I actually worked at the Mills for a little over a year, but this store must be new, since it wasn't around when I was there.
As for where it is, it's basically right at I-70 and Colefax.  It's actually quite a ways from Kipling.  Colefax and Kipling is where Disguises Costumes sits, at which I also used to be employed.

You are talking about the original Colo Mills Mall, there is a second version just down the road where you can purchase six-foot lava lamps and a donut machine.
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

Francisco Paula

mmmmmmmm donuts  :P

Hey Blushing for you think best way is come up 25 to 470 west take that all the way to 70 east and either take the colfax exit and head east will be on your right fairly quick OR instead of colfax take the denver west exit turn right onto denver west at second light should be colfax turn right and should be directly on your left.

Now i need to go find this 6 foot lava lamp, will go nice with my colection.

Sir Garath

Adriana Rose

Its at the beginning of Colfax. Big weed puller mall kinda hard to miss... :D

They told me that it is a travling store.

Blushing

LOL ... thanks ... I hope to get up there next weekend, of I'm not too busy helping friends set up at faire!  Then again, by then it might have packed up its treasures and moved on (the store, not the mall).
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~