News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Country Renaissance Festival

Started by kainar, March 23, 2010, 07:38:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kainar

Greetings One and all.

It is that time of year again June 5 and 6, for the Country Renaissance Festival in Milton, Ontario. We've grown since last year having to add a whole new stage for our expanding entertainment list, one of whom is "ZOLTAN the Adequate".  The pickle guy has agreed to return and our chess match is new and improved. The jousters are returning to win the queens favor in the Tournament Ring.  Don't forget we are located in the GTA with easy highway access from the 401.

www.countryrenfest.com

dunedon

And to add to the ease of getting to the festival ... we're announcing our FREE Shuttle Service!

We'll be running a bus from the Milton GO Station to Country Heritage Park at: 9:15, 10:15, 11:15, 12:15 and then returning on trips at 4:30, 5:30, 6:30 on both Saturday and Sunday.

Donations to the Milton Food Bank are appreciated but not required to ride the shuttle!

- Keith

Alacrity

I wonder if the pickle guy has a business card?  John Doe - Pickle Guy (Renn Fests, Weddings, Bar Mitzahs)
Trust me, I'm a Dungeon Master

dunedon

Weather is looking good for the festival ... cloudy periods and a couple of isolated showers ... perfect for not overheating, and ducking into tents to shop or listen to music!

See you on the weekend - Sir Panicsalot

Lady Penelope

I am very excited about the weather prospect for this weekend! I can deal with rain any day over extreme heat!