News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Childrens Garb

Started by Ambrosine, February 07, 2010, 03:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adriana Rose

Lady L

Very cute, Lady Raven! I especially like the tunic. :)
Former Shop Owner at MNRF

FortuneRose

Lady Raven, your sons tunic garb is absolutely darling!  How old is he?  That tunic idea seems like something perfect to slip onto my son...nice and comfy!
LLVW

Ambrosine

He's about to turn 3 on May 2ND. The tunic was made for him last year and fit more like a long robe but he wore pajama pants with it last year and I put a different belt around him. putting the belt around really helped finish the look of it. its in a very light linen fabric so very comfortable on him. by the way it fits now I think he may get one more year of wear out of it which to me is great that it will last me for three seasons. The fact that is is also roomy enough just in case it is chilly was great too, even the thermal still looked true to period.
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

Friar Rohn the Chronicler

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted made this outstanding Noble Class doublet and slops for my nephew last year.....

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

Rohn!

In the recent Issue of RENAISSANCE magazine, there were photos of the Norman Medieval Faire. I was surprised that there were no photos of Alex, dressed as Noble as he was.

Oh well!!  His ensemble will fit him better this year as he has grown upwards a bit. Which is why I allowed room for growth!! ;)
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde