News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

FOF Picnic 2010

Started by DonaCatalina, February 10, 2010, 05:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyStitch

I was looking for people I knew on here, but other than 5- 6 people I didn't recognize people. It was weird seeing people "naked".  I did learn alot though. It made for a nice weekend and Happy Easter.  ;D

I like all the improvements they did this year. 
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

DonaCatalina

It never occurred to me that they would have damage from the snowstorms. But there will be quite a bit of new constrcution to view on opening day.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

squiregaby

I was there!  If you made it to the Joust I was the one on the massive grey Percheron.  And if you didn't you might have caught a glimpse of me wandering about the Shire in a red and gold corset and black chemise and pants.
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

Nicolas-Antoine

I was there. Love me some sauerkraut! It will be amazing to see the buildings that were under construction completed.

Did you notice the new building being built inside the "Y" of the paths in front of the maze? Also looks like a new misting bridge too and a complete redo of the building next to the barrel shop. I think it's a children's shop.