News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDezvous Schedule, Meet and Greet, and Saturday night dinner information

Started by Blue66669, March 26, 2010, 05:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give everyone a peek at the schedule that will be offered at RenDezvous this year. If anyone has any questions, please let me know. Also, please sign in here for both the Meet and Greet (Friday night, TBD) and the Saturday night dinner (Ryan's Steakhouse). Thanks a million everyone!

Blaidd Drwg

Lady Renee Buchanan

Is there non-steak food at Ryan's Steakhouse for those of us who don't eat meat?

We plan to be at Friday's event and also the Saturday dinner.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Blue66669

Blaidd Drwg

lady M

Put me, Megan and Daniel down for the Saturday night dinner list.

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Put myself & BW down for Friday night & Saturday night...  i haven't terrorized a buffet in a while.   :D
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Marietta Graziella

I'll be there for the Friday night M/G and most likely the dinner on Saturday.
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Molden

Put me an' Lady Mikayla down for the Meet an' Greet on Friday night.

We're planning to be there for the tailgate Saturday morning, and will do our best to make th' group photo ops both days. Likes that th' location be near th' usual Wench an' Rogue lines fer th' parade!  :D (can't believe THAT little Scarby tradition hasn't been mentioned yet...)

Likely out for Saturday night dinner - who knows how long the after faire party in th' parking lot'll go...  8) Then will probably go out to load up on TexMex with long-lost Texas friends whom I've missed dearly.

Sunday's tailgate will be an "executive decision"...as in at th' last minute an' whimsical at best!  ;)
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

angusmacinnes

I should be there as for as who will be in tow with me I am not sure. ;D
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Yrose

Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

*Teach*

The Lovely lady Trinn and I should be at the tailgate in the mornings and at Ryan's (we usually eat there anyways lol.
I doubt very seriously we will make the Friday night meet up though. Depending on when we leave we might not even get to our hotel by 10 that evening and after that much driving going to a bar is low on my list of things to do lol. I prefer chillaxin' by a poolside at that point.

*Preferably with a large quantity of rum near me*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

LadyStitch

It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Blue66669

We're still not completely sure that that is the place we're going. Meg and I will be scouting next weekend. When we get a determined spot, I will post the address and a link to a map. But, wherever we go will be in downtown Waxahachie.
Blaidd Drwg

LadyStitch

Ahh, sounds cool.  I'll let the Pink one know.  ;D I'm sure the both of us will be at the meet and greet.
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

squiregaby

I'll be.....somewhere.  I don't know if I'll be able to escape and come say hello at any of the things but I'll try!!
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause