News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDezvous Schedule, Meet and Greet, and Saturday night dinner information

Started by Blue66669, March 26, 2010, 05:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hector

-

Blue66669

Blaidd Drwg

Hector

And to you all as well.  I am very much looking forward to Scarby!
-

Scotsman

Lady Guinness, I and our young one will be there Friday night ... Saturday night ... not so sure.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

iain robb

You can put my wife and I down for the meet and greet Friday and dinner Saturday. Sounds like fun!

eloquentXI

Well...ya know...I might just show up for Friday night. And maybe Saturday....  ::)

...cause, its not like I have anything to do with this.  ;D

You can bet that hell nor high water shall keep me! And my new job rocks so much, I was able to put in unavailable days when I was hired and I marked the Friday-Sunday of Rendez off! I am SO ready now.

Can ya'll just get here already! C'mon!!  ;)
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Bonny Pearl

Is the Courtside Bar & Grill a restaurant or a bar?  We will have our son with us, so a bar setting will be a 'no go' for us.  But I'm sure we can make dinner on Saturday.
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

angusmacinnes

www.courtsidebar.com

There is there website lass.  Take a look the web nazi's have me blocked here at the saltminez.
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Marietta Graziella

Tried to check them out but their website redirected me to the Myspace page which has news talking about their remodel and being closed for 4 days in September...?    Either they are very out of date or exceptionally organized about planning that far in advance.

I would love to check out their menu-hope their website is sorted out soon!
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

eloquentXI

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on March 31, 2010, 08:37:19 PM
Tried to check them out but their website redirected me to the Myspace page which has news talking about their remodel and being closed for 4 days in September...?    Either they are very out of date or exceptionally organized about planning that far in advance.

I would love to check out their menu-hope their website is sorted out soon!

I'm going to check it out this weekend and figure out if they are up and running or if we're going to check out something else.
I'll let you all know what we decide on it once I've done reconnaissance.

And also, I'll bring home a menu, if possible, because I know Lady Renee was curious about vegetarian options, and you're asking too, MG.  ;)
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

ArielCallista

I'll for sure be at whatever on saturday night...not sure about my availability on friday yet *crosses fingers*
Things are shaping up to be...
Pretty. Odd.

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Hope to see you, Friday, Ariel... wherever we decide to invade.  :D
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

ArielCallista

Things are shaping up to be...
Pretty. Odd.

LadyJessica

Count me and the Hubby in for Friday and Saturday.

And for those that would like to do the wine tasting with me I'll be going to the Saturday, 3pm tasting.

You can buy your tickets here:

https://v2.interactiveticketing.com/tickets/t207_2010_scarborough_renaissance_festival_091203b19c/form_wine_tasting.php?step=intro
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Blue66669

Ok all, very important announcement.

Courtside Bar has recently closed (booooooo), so Meg and I are on the hunt for another place to gather. We will let you know when we find something suitable.
Blaidd Drwg