News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDezvous Schedule, Meet and Greet, and Saturday night dinner information

Started by Blue66669, March 26, 2010, 05:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

I think this weekend will be a RenDezvous that will be talked about for a LONG time... stories become myths become legends.

THIS is going to be EPIC.  ;D
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Bonny Pearl

i don't think i'll have to search at all lol. they'll be everywhere, myself included!  ;D
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

eloquentXI

I CANNOT WAIT!

I am almost done for the day.
Then, I have to pack and make sure everything is set at the apartment.

If anyone needs my cell to gimme a call when they get into Waxahachie, please let me know either over renmail or by email- eloquentXI@gmail.com

:D
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Trigger

i got bored at work and made a sign for the room that will be housing jules and myself that i'm gonna stick on the door so people know where we are.

(really it's so we can drunkenly find our own room but shh.. you didn't hear that from me  :-X ;))
look up into the stars, and you're gone.
-fight club

Bonny Pearl

Quote from: Trigger on April 22, 2010, 12:52:38 PM
i got bored at work and made a sign for the room that will be housing jules and myself that i'm gonna stick on the door so people know where we are.

(really it's so we can drunkenly find our own room but shh.. you didn't hear that from me  :-X ;))

that is actually a VERY GOOD idea! LOL!  ;D
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

julessweetie

Trigger!   ;D

Great minds think alike!  I was planning on making one!

he he he!  Us?!  Drunk?  Oh Noes! ;)

Trigger

Quote from: julessweetie on April 22, 2010, 12:59:38 PM
Trigger!   ;D

Great minds think alike!  I was planning on making one!

he he he!  Us?!  Drunk?  Oh Noes! ;)

lol! i will post it on my facebook later. can't do it from work.  :-\
-fight club

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

I don't know about the rest of you but my drinking starts in T minus 4 hours....  :P
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Badra

Koolagh & I'll be there Saturday night.  I'll make as many of the other meet ups as possible as Koolagh has to work Friday night until 8 pm and Saturday from 7 am to noon baring any post production work. 
Cyn
Badra the Belly Dancer
Duchess of Parties
Gnicety Gnomie

Trigger

and here is the (albeit nothing fancy) sign i made up for our door. i'm sure jules will have a fancier one! it will be black and white though, since i don't get color printing at work. :[

-fight club

julessweetie

Quote from: Trigger on April 22, 2010, 07:12:26 PM
and here is the (albeit nothing fancy) sign i made up for our door. i'm sure jules will have a fancier one! it will be black and white though, since i don't get color printing at work. :[

I LOVE IT!  It is Perfect!  Well done Trigger!   ;D ;D ;D  We will use your sign and I will bring the yellow caution tape for the door!   ;D  he he he  ;)

Marietta Graziella

Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Blue66669

I have the signs ready for me and Elle's room, as well as Elaine and Cat's room. Should be interesting...
Blaidd Drwg

wildthingjew

Quote from: Trigger on April 22, 2010, 07:12:26 PM

these are awsome wish i had thought to do that but seeins as how we are already checked in at the super 8  i will have to check in the drawers and see if i find paper and just make some lame one to put on ours but we are in 121 till monday morning, so excited can't wait to meet everyonee.
jamie, mother of miss katie scarlett

eloquentXI

Quote from: blue66669 on April 23, 2010, 01:59:30 AM
I have the signs ready for me and Elle's room, as well as Elaine and Cat's room. Should be interesting...

I've got my RF flag too. I've gotta approve what you're gonna put up...as...well...the art student in me...ya know.  :-*
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)