News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDezvous Schedule, Meet and Greet, and Saturday night dinner information

Started by Blue66669, March 26, 2010, 05:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

Quote from: eloquentXI on April 23, 2010, 10:02:17 AM
Quote from: blue66669 on April 23, 2010, 01:59:30 AM
I have the signs ready for me and Elle's room, as well as Elaine and Cat's room. Should be interesting...

I've got my RF flag too. I've gotta approve what you're gonna put up...as...well...the art student in me...ya know.  :-*

If you don't like it, I'll burn out your name and put it on MY side of the door LOLOL!
Blaidd Drwg

Trigger

Quote from: wildthingjew on April 23, 2010, 09:45:19 AM
Quote from: Trigger on April 22, 2010, 07:12:26 PM
and here is the (albeit nothing fancy) sign i made up for our door. i'm sure jules will have a fancier one! it will be black and white though, since i don't get color printing at work. :[

these are awsome wish i had thought to do that but seeins as how we are already checked in at the super 8  i will have to check in the drawers and see if i find paper and just make some lame one to put on ours but we are in 121 till monday morning, so excited can't wait to meet everyonee.

i will bring you some paper and sharpies. Lol.
look up into the stars, and you're gone.
-fight club

julessweetie

About to drop Abby at the kennel...Poor Abby!  Head to Walmart...then I'm on my way to Texas! :) See you all soon! :)

P.S.
This is Abby's "Please don't leave me Mama" face  :'(

Queen Bonnie

Make that face, feline and times 5 and those are the looks I am getting from the Royal Felines!
  My cat sitter takes excellent care of them- but they hate me leaving home. Spoiled kitties!
I am bringing my overly familiar with me!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Blushing

I need some happy thoughts ... Colorado is being slammed by a spring storm ... and I'm STILL trying to catch my dragons to Texas!

And yes ... this spring storm means SNOW ... thus the problem.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

bellevivre

blue, we're leaing late, not sure if we're in for Friday night at the restaurant- will try to get to the poolside party- regardles, have pressie for you Sat!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle the Kat

Clan Procrastination's Ambassador to the Seelie & UnSeelie Courts

FaeHollow

I am gonna be with quite a few people but will try to sneak over for the after parade thing. HOPEFULLY I don't get the whiney group that wants to leave at 4 pm... They ride with me... they stay with me LOL. I will be carrying a medicine cabinet in my pouch for the I'm sick whiners.
Leigh

Lady Kett

We will no doubt be a bit late for 7pm start tonight but as long as we can get there before 8 ish, we'll head to Dickie's bbq. If not, meet you at the pool at the Super 8!

eldatari

Blue66669

Blaidd Drwg

eloquentXI

See everyone outside the gates, and if not there, inside the gates!  ;D
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)