News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

BARF Closing Day

Started by Lady Renee Buchanan, March 28, 2010, 08:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Renee Buchanan

Steve was going to watch golf this afternoon.  The tournament was in Orlando.  He told me it got cancelled due to heavy rains and flooding.  At which time, we both wondered if that happened for the closing day at BARF.

Did you guys get monsooned out today?  How was the last day?  We wished we were back there again this weekend, but would have hated being soggy! 
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

Kate

It was incredible and the rain only made it more amazing. 

Seamus made me cry, as he always does on the last day.

My knee hurts and I'm sad.

Post-faire depressions sucks.  I can haz prozac?
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Hector

We would like to have had you all too but it was very soggy.  But as Kate mentions, exactly the way it should have been.  A very good season with a lot of memorable moments to be sure.
-

Lady DArbanville

Yes, I would love to thank everyone for making it an amazing faire!  Everyday was different, exciting.. and sometimes wet! But, as long as we had good friends around (with plenty of beverage) then that's all that matters! HUZZAH!
The Irish Penny Brigade
Beer'n of the Clan O'Ceallaig
Special Projects

Lady Isabelle D'Arbanville,
Privateer, First Lady of the Harbinger
IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Wench, IWG #3510, Local 21
Tampa Bay

Larien Telemnar of Laughlorien

Squire Mickey

Quote from: Lady DArbanville on March 29, 2010, 12:55:59 PM
Yes, I would love to thank everyone for making it an amazing faire!  Everyday was different, exciting.. and sometimes wet! But, as long as we had good friends around (with plenty of beverage) then that's all that matters! HUZZAH!

Well thank you Lady D for providing such wonderful nourishment each morning! The tailgates where an awesome addition to the experience (and more often than not all I got to each all day!)
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Lord Elessar

It was a sad day. In lieu of waiting another full year, we may invade GA and MD.  Dates are TBD at this time.
I would like to thank EVERYONE for making Faire even more special this year!!
Elessar and Lady Remy
Gaelor n Gaelor's Mate
The HARBINGER
"To the brig with the whole lot of ya!":o)

Lady DArbanville

The Irish Penny Brigade
Beer'n of the Clan O'Ceallaig
Special Projects

Lady Isabelle D'Arbanville,
Privateer, First Lady of the Harbinger
IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Wench, IWG #3510, Local 21
Tampa Bay

Larien Telemnar of Laughlorien

Bud of the Shire

Two days later.....sadness still lingers.   Missing two weekends this year makes it feel like everything ended prematurely.  But what makes it worst is meeting more new (only to me) faces and finally being introduced to familiar ones, along with all the great friends I've met through these years.  Would like to say you guys are the best! 
Lookout/Sniper of The Harbinger
AKA Scrumptious M'Crack

Hector

Quote from: Lord Elessar on March 29, 2010, 09:36:48 PM
It was a sad day. In lieu of waiting another full year, we may invade GA and MD.  Dates are TBD at this time.
I would like to thank EVERYONE for making Faire even more special this year!!

Here is to a good invasion of both!
-

Esperanza McDaniels

Quote from: Bud of the Shire on March 30, 2010, 05:04:05 PM
Two days later.....sadness still lingers.   Missing two weekends this year makes it feel like everything ended prematurely.  But what makes it worst is meeting more new (only to me) faces and finally being introduced to familiar ones, along with all the great friends I've met through these years.  Would like to say you guys are the best! 

I know exactly how you feel.  I always get post faire blues, but this year is worse.  I can't wait to get together with all of you again!  You're my family now!
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Kate

My knee still hurts, but at least the bruises are going away!
Kate
Pink'n Penny