News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Now What?

Started by Kate, March 29, 2010, 10:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate

Check the stuff Maria posted on the Harbinger FB page about rooms.

I am going to create a thread for the 2010 John's Pass Festivals in the "Smaller Southern Faires" forum so we can discuss that over there! :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Garris McDaniels

I'm really lookin forward to John Leveque Days & Scurvey Awareness this year.  As far as accommodations, we'll have to play that one by ear...but we'll be there regardless!

MargaretheDietrich

Kate please make sure that Escarlata gets the info too

Kate

Quote from: MargaretheDietrich on April 06, 2010, 12:50:29 PM
Kate please make sure that Escarlata gets the info too

Which info?
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Escarlata

It was the hotel info, Kate. I'd asked Mary for some. I'm checking the Harbinger FB page now.
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Squire Mickey

I will jump over to the JLD thread as well, but for the quick FYI, it is INDEED a whole weekend event.

Friday night is the Pirate Ball and the fun gets started early in the morning on Sat and Sunday.

We stayed in a suite last year as well in walking distance to everything. Highly recommended.

The Pirate Ball is NOT kid friendly, but the rest of the events are. However, being that it is pirates, there do be drinking going on. They sell a pub crawl pass for $20 that gets you a drink at like 15 pubs so, picture that if you will...
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Ambrosine

I have already made the plans and we ARE GOING TO BE KID FREE!! so I can can actually particpate and like fair friday maybe not remember everything i did 8)
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

Esperanza McDaniels

Quote from: Squire Mickey on April 07, 2010, 08:09:56 AM
I will jump over to the JLD thread as well, but for the quick FYI, it is INDEED a whole weekend event.

Friday night is the Pirate Ball and the fun gets started early in the morning on Sat and Sunday.

We stayed in a suite last year as well in walking distance to everything. Highly recommended.

The Pirate Ball is NOT kid friendly, but the rest of the events are. However, being that it is pirates, there do be drinking going on. They sell a pub crawl pass for $20 that gets you a drink at like 15 pubs so, picture that if you will...

A ball?   ???  Do we have to get all fancy schmancy, or can we let it allllllllllllll hang out.  :o
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Squire Mickey

Quote from: Esperanza McDaniels on April 07, 2010, 09:41:01 PM

A ball?   ???  Do we have to get all fancy schmancy, or can we let it allllllllllllll hang out.  :o

its a PIRATE ball. What else are ye gonna do? I heard I had a great time last year. Thanks so much to Steve and Randy fer making sure that I didn't remember most of it!
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Garris McDaniels

$20 for 15 drinks... hmmm...oh the possibilities :)  See ye there!

MargaretheDietrich

Quote from: Esperanza McDaniels on April 07, 2010, 09:41:01 PM

Depends on what you mean by that! ;-)
There's a costume contest, a wench auction for charity...
I'll post details as soon as I have any.

Esperanza McDaniels

Sounds like tons of fun.  Is it June yet?
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair