News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

John's Pass festivals -- 2010 (Scurvy Awareness/JLD)

Started by Kate, April 01, 2010, 08:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ambrosine

Sign us up! David and I may just get a cheapy room for ourselves for Johns Pass. If you get a little happy  on Saturday feel free to crash with us. thats a long drive home!
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

Esperanza McDaniels

Don't count us out yet!  I'll see what everyone's plans are on Scurvy Day, and give you a definite answer on who all wants to go in on one room.  David and I are down for sharing a room, save on money.
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Esperanza McDaniels

Quote from: Kate on April 21, 2010, 05:31:32 AM
Because of money and planning for other fun stuff, I'm probably only doing Saturday at JLD. 

Awww, this makes me super sad.  Hopefully, we can figure out a way to have you do everything!
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny

Ambrosine

Monica do you have it off?? I thought you requested it but 't know yet.

Esperanza McDaniels

Quote from: Kate on April 21, 2010, 08:59:26 AM

We'll see.  trying to svae for a trip to MD for Labor Day as well as St. Arg.  For St. Arg the rooms at the Ramada are pretty cheap and I think have two queens in each.

What is all this talk about St. Augustine?  I've never been there.  Actually, I don't even know where it is.  LOL.  Never heard of it before ya'll started talking about it.  David never takes me anywhere.  LOL.
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny

Esperanza McDaniels

Quote from: Lady Raven on April 21, 2010, 07:55:14 PM
Monica do you have it off?? I thought you requested it but 't know yet.

I'm crossing my fingers that I'll have it off.  But I figured that we'll have no choice but to make the hotel reservations since we don't want to be without a room.  I'm thinking it won't be that big of a deal because my boss likes me and knows that I don't really request off too many days.  June is just a big month for me.  Lots going on.
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny

Kate

Quote from: Esperanza McDaniels on April 21, 2010, 07:48:47 PM
Awww, this makes me super sad.  Hopefully, we can figure out a way to have you do everything!

Don't be sad!  I don't have to do everything, nor do I have any desire to do EVERYTHING because I know from past years that the combination of heat and fun = a super tired (even *gasp* cranky!) pink pirate.  I'm gonna play it by ear, but am most likely just doing Saturday.

Quote from: Esperanza McDaniels on April 21, 2010, 07:59:58 PM
What is all this talk about St. Augustine?  I've never been there.  Actually, I don't even know where it is.  LOL.  Never heard of it before ya'll started talking about it.  David never takes me anywhere.  LOL.
The St. Arg info is on the Harbinger group Discussion Board on Facebook.  It takes place in November and is an absolutely fantastic time.  It is known as the Oldest City and is on the Northeast coast of Florida.  Beautiful place!
Kate
Pink'n Penny

MargaretheDietrich

We, the cast, got told this weekend that they MAY be doing the equivalent of a Ren Faire seasonal pass (covers the pub crawl, basics, etc.)
I'll post more when I get more info. Just wanted to throw it out there.

Ambrosine

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so interested if that will come true! ;D

MargaretheDietrich

Here's the promised info in regards to passes
Passes are $80
They are available at a pre-show price of $65 through a few people (for those interested I can get you the information)

The weekend pass includes the following-
Pirate Ball
Meal @ the ball
Pub crawl
$20 of food coupons
The VIP Party and a t-shirt
Please bear in mind that this may change!

Ambrosine

Kate

Quote from: MargaretheDietrich on April 25, 2010, 07:51:43 PM
Here's the promised info in regards to passes
Passes are $80
They are available at a pre-show price of $65 through a few people (for those interested I can get you the information)

The weekend pass includes the following-
Pirate Ball
Meal @ the ball
Pub crawl
$20 of food coupons
The VIP Party and a t-shirt
Please bear in mind that this may change!

This is definitely awesome for those doing everything.  I will probably just do the pub crawl on Saturday.  How much is that one again?
Kate
Pink'n Penny

MargaretheDietrich

Kate- Will get you that info.
For those of you interested in passes, I'll get the contact info that you need ASAP

Kate

Thanks Mary!  Sorry we've been playing phone tag for a few days.  Hope all is well! :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

ItsTheBishop

Wish I could do "everything," but work would be unhappy if I took another weekend off.