News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Scotch Tasting

Started by Rune, May 30, 2008, 08:13:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rune

OMG!!! I'm as giddy as a school girl!  I am so going to this scotch tasting!  On June 5th (Toarmods B-day) I'ts a night of nothing but Glenmorangie or as Fiona is calling it..."The Glenmorangutan"...She also says she will try and find some gruesome Scottish history to regale us with if she can find any...we all know Scottish history is fairly peacful and boreing.

Here is whats on the menu for the Glenmorangutan

1. Glenmorangie Madiera Wood Finish 12yr.
2. Galnmorangie Sherry Wood Finish 12yr.
3. Glenmorangie Bergundy Wood Finish 12yr.
4. Glenmorangie Portwood Finish 12yr.
5. Glenmorangie 10yr (our scientific control (-;)

SlĂ inte,

Recommended by 4 out of 5

escherblacksmith

they are all quite good.
Although I think I prefer the Sherry over the Madiera
--

Scotsman

I am wicked Renvious! These are some of my favorite scotches!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Toarmod

WOOOT! Its as though she knew it was my B-day :)

Rage

Oh bummer, sorry Toarmod I have to be in a class on the 5th and 6th for work so I won't be able to make it.

Early Happy Birthday!

Synnovea

Hmmmm...with that lineup and the fact that it is Toar's birthday...guess I will be partaking from the nonalcoholic menu that evening  ;) ;)

Capt. Bacardi

Me and Muffin do not like Scotch so we do not see a reason to make it.....  :o

Edit..... Muffin just reminded me Toarmod is a friend so we should show up that night. It will depond on school what time we make it.
BLOODY HELL!!!!
..It is only a flesh wound..
Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

DeadBishop

Great...well, count on me not being there since I just found out I get to be screwed over by my job once again.  Since we fired everyone, the remaining employees have to pick up the slack, which means I work open to close Mon-Thurs. this week.  If I even attempted to come out, I wouldn't be able to make it to Merlins until about 9:30-10PM. 
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

R/F.com member since 2003

SleepyArcher

I work too...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOARMOD!!!

you OLDY..... 8)
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Rune

*bump*

Just bumping this to the top as a reminder to come down to Merlin's and wish Toarmod a Happy Birthday...dont worry about buying him a drink, he has Friday off ;D
Recommended by 4 out of 5

Lady_Lily

what time does the scotch tasting start? I have lessons at 7ish until...whenever my teacher is finished with me, but after that I may just have to stop in for some dinner!

Toarmod

Quote from: Lady_Lily on June 05, 2008, 09:15:38 AM
what time does the scotch tasting start? I have lessons at 7ish until...whenever my teacher is finished with me, but after that I may just have to stop in for some dinner!

It starts @ 7:30

Tarac

See what I get for not reading all the posts. HAPPY B-DAYToar. ;D
Scotch the only way to go

Toarmod

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes! Was a good night of fun and spirits! ;D

Sorcha