News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

News about our Ren Family

Started by Charity Morgan, March 08, 2010, 12:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charity Morgan

This thread is starting so we can continue to use the RF forum as a way to keep up on important news about our REN Family and friends.  If you have information to share, please post here so we can all check back and catch up.

Today I am sad to report that The Hogan family is again suffering.  Father Hogan passed away peacefully Saturday evening.  Joe has asked me to post the arrangement information:
REDMOND FUNERAL HOME, 524 High St Freeport PA 16229 ~ TUES MARCH 9th and WEDNESDAY MARCH 10th from 2pm - 4pm and 7pm - 9pm

Prayers are with Mother Hogan, Joe, Dave, Lynn and AJ.
Charity Morgan ~ Morgans Bounty
Purveyor of questionably acquired treasures.

Charity Morgan

I apologize for being so late in posting here... most of us stay in close touch through facebook now.  In recent weeks our dear friend FERRET lost his beloved Grandmother, who he was very close with and was very involved in caring for.  Just a few weeks later his father passed away quietly in his sleep.  This was a devastating blow for Ferret, his grandmother had been in and out of the hospital and was residing in a nursing home she was elderly and the death was no surprise, but the passing of his father felt premature, although his health was not perfect they did think he had more time.  So, while his mother just lost her own mother and her husband, and his brother lives out of town, Ferret, as always is the one holding things together and being strong... but we know it hurts... we know it is sad.  Dear brother, we are here for you.  You have our love.
Charity Morgan ~ Morgans Bounty
Purveyor of questionably acquired treasures.

Terry Griffith

As we share our friendship, we also share our grief.  That helps to lighten the load.  My brother, you have my sympathies.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

lordwriothsley

Ferret you and your entire family will be in my thoughts and prayers during this time of grief right now.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"