News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

What types of soups are there at MNRF?

Started by lady serena, June 23, 2010, 09:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

groomporter

That's what we do to feed our booth help after hours. We have an 18 quart roaster that we use kinda like a crockpot, and borrow electricity from the neighbor's hook-up and have a cooler with sandwich fixings during the day so our shop slaves to have to pay to eat on site.
When you die can you donate your body to pseudo-science?

Marietta Graziella

Quote from: groomporter on June 26, 2010, 07:44:58 AM
That's what we do to feed our booth help after hours. We have an 18 quart roaster that we use kinda like a crockpot, and borrow electricity from the neighbor's hook-up and have a cooler with sandwich fixings during the day so our shop slaves to have to pay to eat on site.

That's because you take excellent care of your shop slaves, Groomporter!   I'd like to work your booth just for all the tastey yummies you always cook!   ;D

And Jack, of course you like the idea, we work together!  I'll make soup, you make bread.  ;)
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

LadyFae

Mmm, I really want beer cheese soup now.
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Captain Jack Wolfe

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on June 26, 2010, 12:40:41 PM
And Jack, of course you like the idea, we work together!  I'll make soup, you make bread.  ;)

French bread, here we come!  ;D
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Welsh Wench

"Please, Miss MG--I want some more."

Remember--MN adopted me.
Show me your tan lines..and I'll show you mine!

I just want to be Layla.....

Captain Jack Wolfe

Of course we remember that you're adopted here!  And I'm your personal guide.  Which should make you very nervous or a little excited, your choice...   ;)
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Marietta Graziella

ROFL!!  Of course!  Soup for the lovely Welsh Wench.  ROFL!!

BTW, that is one of my very most favorite musicals!!   ;D

See, now I have the urge to come up with a new soup recipe for each weekend.  Would've been perfect for last year since it was so damned cold.  This year will be in the 90's.  *sigh*
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.