News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Scotland Made Kilts

Started by malonepiper, April 04, 2010, 05:57:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malonepiper

Hi ren faire friends,

I've been trying to get rid of a couple of kilts for some time now and I've just about got them at a giving away price right now. They are both top quality and made in Scotland. I've had them for a little over a year, and one of them was never worn to an actual occasion of any sort. So, if you're in need of a kilt that is professional and Scottish made, I'm willing to strike a deal that you won't find anywhere else.

If your interested, please e-mail me: malonepiper@hotmail.com

Thanks  :)

Lady Renee Buchanan

Can you provide more information on them and possibly pictures?  Like the sizes, the tartans, etc.  That would be beneficial in helping people decide if it is something that they can use, so neither they nor you waste time on emails where nothing comes to fruition.  Thanks.
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich

malonepiper

I've actually tried adding all information before on older posts, but the masters of the forums had to boot the post off because it was becoming an actual sell on the forums, so I like to keep all sales business going through e-mail. Plus my computer gives me trouble when uploading to the forums. I can put them on e-mail alot easier. Thanks for the advice though  :)

Merlin

Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Lady Renee Buchanan

There is a section called "Buy-Sell-Trade" in Ye Olde Classifieds, which is expressly for this purpose, so it shouldn't get booted.

Well, anyway, you have a PM from Merlin, maybe it will be sold.  Good luck!
A real Surf Diva
Landshark who loves water
Chieftesse Surf'n Penny of Clan O'Siodhachain,
Irish Penny Brigade
Giver of Big Hugs 
Member since the beginning of RF
All will be well. St. Julian of Norwich