News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official Photo thread for the 2010 season. Post links to your photos here.

Started by paul42, April 05, 2010, 12:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CameraLadyKayla

Quote from: squiregaby on April 11, 2010, 10:50:18 PM
Someone let me know when the pictures of me are posted!! There were lots and lots of cameras aimed at me today for some reason....

Hey Squire Gaby! I mean: Hey Lady Gabrielle! I've been at every joust and have been taking plenty of pictures of both you and Lady Katherine. However, I just got a new camera (less then 2 weeks ago) so there's been a bit of a learning curve. I think I've got a better grip on how to work it now, so hopefully next weekend's pictures will be better. Anyway, you'll both get cds with all of the pictures (that don't suck) just like the Noble Cause knights did last year :) Miss getting to see them on the field SO much :'( And the reason so many cameras were aimed at you is because you look absolutely lovely on Marcus ;D

squiregaby

Quote from: CameraLadyKayla on April 12, 2010, 12:42:03 PM
Quote from: squiregaby on April 11, 2010, 10:50:18 PM
Someone let me know when the pictures of me are posted!! There were lots and lots of cameras aimed at me today for some reason....

Hey Squire Gaby! I mean: Hey Lady Gabrielle! I've been at every joust and have been taking plenty of pictures of both you and Lady Katherine. However, I just got a new camera (less then 2 weeks ago) so there's been a bit of a learning curve. I think I've got a better grip on how to work it now, so hopefully next weekend's pictures will be better. Anyway, you'll both get cds with all of the pictures (that don't suck) just like the Noble Cause knights did last year :) Miss getting to see them on the field SO much :'( And the reason so many cameras were aimed at you is because you look absolutely lovely on Marcus ;D

I thought that was you next to Chris!  Hello!  Stick around afterward one day and say hi! I'll even let you RIDE Marcus on me :D  Can't wait to see the pictures!! And I'll tell Papa and the rest you said hello!!....oh yes..and that last cd you gave the boys last season...could I by chance get a copy of that for my collection.  They shared all the others but the last.
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

eloquentXI

Even though I'm having serious issues with my telephoto lens (not sure if its fixable yet, and whether or not it is, I can't afford it), I still got a few great shots this weekend.

And, proudfully, though the site is still under heavy construction, I unveil my new site for you!  ;)

http://www.megsview.net/v/Scarborough/2010/OpeningWeekend/

Enjoy!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

LadyStitch

Nice shots of the pink pirate and I.  Some of the best I have seen of me. :)  Good work.
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

brier patch charlie

Charles Coleman

CameraLadyKayla

Quote from: squiregaby on April 12, 2010, 01:01:25 PM
I thought that was you next to Chris!  Hello!  Stick around afterward one day and say hi! I'll even let you RIDE Marcus on me :D  Can't wait to see the pictures!! And I'll tell Papa and the rest you said hello!!....oh yes..and that last cd you gave the boys last season...could I by chance get a copy of that for my collection.  They shared all the others but the last.

Shame on those boys for not sharing with you, I thought they had better manners then that ;D
It would be my pleasure to get you a copy. Is it one specific cd or just all the ones they got after the faire ended? And I would LOVE to ride Marcus (the horse not the knight :P) just give me a week or two to over come my apprehension towards being the center of attention :)

squiregaby

Quote from: CameraLadyKayla on April 12, 2010, 06:30:39 PM
Quote from: squiregaby on April 12, 2010, 01:01:25 PM

Shame on those boys for not sharing with you, I thought they had better manners then that ;D
It would be my pleasure to get you a copy. Is it one specific cd or just all the ones they got after the faire ended? And I would LOVE to ride Marcus (the horse not the knight :P) just give me a week or two to over come my apprehension towards being the center of attention :)

The ones they got after Faire closed.....I wasn't with them after it closed and by the time I saw them again they'd all misplaced them....silly boys.
Lol we've made that joke more than once :P  Come at a dead time and you won't be the center of attention :P
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

lys1022

Lys
I am not an employee of Scarborough Faire and to not represent them in any way.

angusmacinnes

There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

julessweetie

Quote from: eloquentXI on April 12, 2010, 01:27:31 PM
Even though I'm having serious issues with my telephoto lens (not sure if its fixable yet, and whether or not it is, I can't afford it), I still got a few great shots this weekend.

And, proudfully, though the site is still under heavy construction, I unveil my new site for you!  ;)

Enjoy!

Thanks Meg!  I LOVE this Pic!   ;D ;D ;D

julessweetie

Sir Moostifer

took a few candid shots... (no stalker shots  :D ) I dont take near as many when I'm in garb :-\

jules... there's one of you and the lil one...

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y251/moostifer/Scarby%202010/?start=all

Sir Moostifer
House of Moose
of Overton Village
Imbibo Insquequo Madidus!
Royal Guard
Kingdom of Onondaga

Queen Bonnie

Quote from: eloquentXI on April 12, 2010, 01:27:31 PM

Enjoy!
Great shots Elo! You got another good one of me! You are very talented! Hugs and thanks!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Clarendon

Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake.