News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Excalibur Leather

Started by Elensari, May 30, 2008, 10:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elensari

Hi there,

I am looking for someone who may be interested in working for me at Excalibur Leather.  I have managed the booth the past 5 seasons, and many of you may have come in and bought goodies from me. If you would be interested in working the show full-time please let me know via private message, or please email me for the particulars.  elensari@mac.com

Thanks so much, and I hope we have a fabulous run.  I look forward to seeing everyone.

cheers,

~Kelly
Immaculate costuming gives one the confidence, that religion is powerless to bestow-

Rage

Won't be able to work for you being as this is my first year I want to see the fair....but I know we (meaning LD & I) will be visiting. LD has a certain Tri-corn in mind....

Elensari

Awesome!  Well, we will have a pile to choose from!

Still need some help though.  If anyone is interested, or has an interested friend, please let me know.

Thanks, lots and lots,

See everyone soon,

~kelly
Immaculate costuming gives one the confidence, that religion is powerless to bestow-

skrid the brown

Hello, 

My wife and I live in the area and would possibly be open to helping out.  We are both professionals, she works in Customer Servie for a large company and Im an Engineer.  There would be a few concerns;

-  How good does our BFA have to be?  We are fairly new....no pun intended.

-  What type of garb do you require.  We both have piarte garb and she has a "court dress".

-  What type of time commitment and hours do you require?

.....Ill send you an EM...sorry bout that, maybe I should read the entire post first!!