News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Ardmore Faire 2010

Started by Lord William, April 07, 2010, 01:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord William

Greetz...

Just a heads up here - I had a friend notify me they called the Ardmore COC, and the festival is cancelled again this year. They said they weren't sure about their future right now, but once the economy recovers...

Craigmeister

Is that Ardmore, Oklahoma?
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

renfairephotog

Ardmore Chamber of Commerce. Ardmore is on the AL/TN border. I was a nice little faire and showed some promise. I wish it would come back. If you are in the area tell them you miss it. And if it comes back me sure to attend.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

amy

Sarah and I enjoyed this faire about 3 years ago.  The young ones got to try out weapons and there were 2 lovely looms there to watch and see.   No big shows, but yes, it was really warm and friendly.