News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

GARF 2010 Opening Weekend Roll Call

Started by BamaWoodsman, April 08, 2010, 09:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BamaWoodsman

The other thread is getting a little long so lets start a roll call for opening weekend.

I'll be there both Saturday and Sunday with members of the Order of the Orange.

Lets get a list going. Just let me know which days you'll be there and I'll update accordingly.
The first 4 after me are Order of the Orange Members that have screennames but rarely log on.

1. Bamawoodsman Both
2. PrincessBG        Both
3. Gwydion           Both
4. Aelaeron           Both
5. Mad Jenny        Both
6. fairieimp           Working (Catch her at Sandlar)
7. Lady Christina   Sat w/ 3 friends
8. Scotsquatch     Working (Get attacked @ Siege the Day)
9. Femme Falchion Sat, Sun maybe
10. JonStrickland   Both
11. susannah        Sat +1 husband and 1 renfant (that my fiance will have very limited time with, lol)please?? ;D
12. Amy & Sarah    Sun Only  :(
13. Templar Jesse  Sat
14. Pirateleach      Sat + The Lady of Needles
15. BLAKDUKE        Sat ?Sun?
16. Warrior Monk    Both w/ Lady Lefay and Friend
17. Lady Alice of Mecklenburg Both w/ husband
18. Avidd              Maybe 1/2 and Sun
19. Manwariel        Sat

fairieimp

I'm working!! I'll be at Son of Sandlar! So... if you go by there, stop in and say "hi"! (I'll be wearing my black skirt, with a white chemise and a red under bust corset.)
My boyfriend will be working too, and my best friend will probably be there as well!
"A halo is just one more thing to keep clean."

I am Margaret Rennell, you can call me Meg. :)

Lady Christina de Pond

opening Saturday and i should hopefully have three friends with me the guys will be dressed as mundanes and the girl i don't know if she's dressing up yet or not
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

The Scotsquatch

We'll be there!  Me at the Siege The Day booth...watch out for flying marshmallows!...and Patti as Mother Goose.

Kev
Kev and Patti
Siege The Day!!!
Obside Diem!!!

Femme Falchion

I'll be there Saturday with my consort, possibly returning on Sunday.   
Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires

JonStrickland

I will be there every day. ;) I'll be the noble dressed in black and silver, normally processing with the court. If you arrive in time for opening gate, please keep your eyes out for me. I'll be wandering about and greeting our visitors. You can gain my attention through one of the following greetings:

Lord Admiral!
Edmund Vainglory III!
EV III!
Baldy!

susannah

The hubby, renfant, and I plan to be there Saturday! Looking forward to meeting you all!!
My husband and I are in matching colors...see my profile pic. And the renfant will be in a pirate ship onesie!
Susannah
Wench Raised in the South/ Loki Musketeer

amy

Sarah and I will be there on Sunday only .. Dashing madly to see it all in one day.  Sarah is in white Elizabethan court with Purple hat and capelette and I will be in whatever fits this year!  Hopefully new burnt orange with rust tall hat.  Don't let us miss anything good!

Just Jesse

Pirateleach

The Lady of Needles and I will be there opening day and at least once a weekend the rest of the time
Barkeep, Tavern on the Hill
Newcastle
Come have a Shandy from Andy

BLAKDUKE

Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

susannah

BamaWoodsman...saw the comment about limiting your fiance's time with the renfant! Sooo funny!! I can't promise anything! :)
Susannah
Wench Raised in the South/ Loki Musketeer

BamaWoodsman

This wedding planning is complicated enough,  ;D I can't afford for her to get baby-fever as well. lol

Lady Christina de Pond

bama i got the simple solution just get married at Garf
and to fix baby fever get a puppy you got to take outside every couple of hours
the sleep deprivation should take care of that
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Monsignor de Beaumanoir

Warrior Monk, Lady LeFay and friend will be there both days.................because Deus vult! :P