News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Please Pray

Started by Dracconia, April 08, 2010, 06:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracconia

My grandfather either has pneumonia or lung cancer...they can't do a biopsy b/c it might be pneumonia...and they won't keep him b/c he is on medicare since he retired a few years ago. My mom is with him b/c the meds, the fear and/or the pain are making him suicidal. This is the strongest man I've ever known...and he is breaking. My mom....well she is the strongest person in my life, and I don't know if she can take it....tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of my Grandmother's death (on my dad's side) from throat cancer....

Please pray....please please pray....I'm scared....like a small child scared...I've never seen my mom look this scared...not when my grandmother's died...not when my dad died....it's like this is the final straw....just please please pray.
PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

angusmacinnes

Drac you and your grandfather will be in my prayers this day.
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Ferret

Prayers for them, and you.
Ferret

Lady Kett

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayer Drac.

Hugs

lordwriothsley

Drac consider it done. You, your grandfather, and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers at this time. Please keep us updated on how he and your mom are both doing.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"