News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to TN REN

Started by renfairephotog, April 08, 2010, 06:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapnFayeCutler

There isn't a book to sign like in KY and OH, but a central location tends to be the Red Hook pub for everyone at TNRF.
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

festmum

I will be making my cameo appearance at TNRF again this memorial day weekend if all goes well.  There is a SLIM possibility that I will be there the week before...extremely slim!

Anyway, any of you who are going to be there memorial day weekend keep a look out for me.  I'm easy to spot!!!!
:o

Lady Nicolette

BACON!  Can't wait to see you, festmum!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Chelsy

whoo! I'll be there on the weekend of the 15th for my eighth year. can't wait!
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

CapnFayeCutler

Opening Weekend forecast:

Saturday
Scattered T-Storms (40%) High: 81° Low: 63°

Sunday
Scattered T-Storms (40%) High: 79° Low: 58°
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Pinn

Full of good news aren't ya.....CapnFaye?
I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Avidd

Old Tinker

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on April 26, 2010, 06:54:51 AM
Opening Weekend forecast:

Saturday
Scattered T-Storms (40%) High: 81° Low: 63°

Sunday
Scattered T-Storms (40%) High: 79° Low: 58°

our Pinn, the key here is that our CapnFaye reports "SCATTERED T-STORMS", which me's will take over 80% rainfall, and the thing about scattered is that they(storms) will "scat" somewhere else beside at TNRF..  ;)
faire weather no rain,
faire weather no rain,
faire weather no rain,, so be it !

OT & B...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Mixsae

Last year scattered storms meant it would rain on Covington Glenn and hammer us but not a drop to fall anywhere else.

The glass is not half empty......it was in fact full of wine till the rain started and it sloshed out and became dilutted as I ran for cover.

;D

Old Tinker

Quote from: Mixsae on April 27, 2010, 02:39:42 PM
Last year scattered storms meant it would rain on Covington Glenn and hammer us but not a drop to fall anywhere else.

The glass is not half empty......it was in fact full of wine till the rain started and it sloshed out and became dilutted as I ran for cover.

;D

Oh but Mixsae, lets turn it around this year and it can rain everywhere else, but not on TNRF,
deal,,,  ;)

your Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Chelsy

;D

running for cover? you're no fun! haha. my friend and I sat steadfast through the rain watching buckle and swash. ruined the feathers in my hat, but it was fun.
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)

Avidd

Mixsae

Quote from: chelamarie on April 27, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

;D

running for cover? you're no fun! haha. my friend and I sat steadfast through the rain watching buckle and swash. ruined the feathers in my hat, but it was fun.

Depends on where we were. I was with Porter and Stout most the time. Us getting wet....it happens (I believe we coined the phrase "Moist" to explain it)

But the acoustic guitars.....they don't handle water quite as well as Pirates do.

Lord Magnus

Greetings everyone, this will be my visit to this faire. Im looking forward to it and having a great time! ;D
"What God abandoned, these defended,
  And saved the sum of things for pay".

Chelsy

Quote from: Mixsae on April 28, 2010, 11:25:49 AM
Quote from: chelamarie on April 27, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

;D

Depends on where we were. I was with Porter and Stout most the time. Us getting wet....it happens (I believe we coined the phrase "Moist" to explain it)

But the acoustic guitars.....they don't handle water quite as well as Pirates do.

oh. you are forgiven, then. :]

let's just hope for no rain at all this season!

and lord magnus, hope you enjoy tnren! are you going opening weekend?
TNRF (2003-2015, 2017)
CRF (2012-present)
GARF (2015-present)
KYHRF (2005-2009)