News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pre-Cannon tailgate

Started by DonaCatalina, April 09, 2010, 10:33:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonaCatalina

3rd - 4th Row from the left, (Row 12 with a thank you to Lady Kett) depending on traffic, there will be a pre-cannon meet and greet.
Look for all the vehicles parked close to the gate with all the flags, mostly Scottish ones.

The parking area is FOF only but even if you can't park there you can walk by on your way to the gate.
Come by and say 'hi' and join the party.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

julessweetie

See you in the morning!  The Dirt Fairy and I will be there  ;D

LadyStitch

The Pink Pirate and I will be there.  ;D
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Lady Kett

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Will this be every weekend?  M'Lady and I will be in attendance the 2nd weekend.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

eloquentXI

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on April 09, 2010, 05:45:07 PM
Will this be every weekend?  M'Lady and I will be in attendance the 2nd weekend.

It's a tradition, not only for RFers but many from the Royal Guard, and other playtrons who gather pre-Cannon, every weekend.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Addilay

Will you be hosting a meet and greet the second weekend? we are traveling from the midlands(Iowa) and would like to meet others.
Of Course!  More wine!

Lady Kett

Every morning there is an impromptu sort of meet-n-greet in the Friends of Faire parking row.

And I think we've collectively settled on meeting around the Dirty Duck Pub after the Parade! It's shady and near food and a pub...who could ask for more? :)

dbaldock

Quote from: Lady Kett on April 10, 2010, 09:38:40 PM
Every morning there is an impromptu sort of meet-n-greet in the Friends of Faire parking row.

And I think we've collectively settled on meeting around the Dirty Duck Pub after the Parade! It's shady and near food and a pub...who could ask for more? :)

Belly Dancers?   ;D   ;)
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Lady Kett

Picky picky! I'm sure we could accommodate "bring your own belly dancer"!

Bonny Pearl

I enjoyed being at the DD as well Lady Kett.  All that shade will be a big relief as the weather gets warmer.
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Merlin

Where was everyone today?

I saw a few but couldn't find many that I was seeking.

MacKees?

I saw Angus...who I have to say looks much younger in person than he does on this forum.
I saw McIntyre... Queen Bonnie... a couple others... but many were invisible today.

What a great day though.... the weather was awesome! I almost want to start a new thread but I wont.... but the new guy "FIRE WHIP"  ... Oh My GAWD! People... you have to see this guy... he's only here for the first 4 weeks.... sooooo that means he will be here for Rendezvous. He holds either 6 or 8 Guinness Book of world records.... his show is UNREAL! Really good stuff!

Anyhoooo... I'll be at NASCAR next weekend but I will see everyone at Rendezvous.
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

redkimba

I was at the opening day.  It was so neat to see most of you.  I spotted the Merlin; I would have said hi, but I really didn't know what to say since I only lurk here....

Nicolas-Antoine

Quote from: redkimba on April 11, 2010, 08:46:12 PM
I was at the opening day.  It was so neat to see most of you.  I spotted the Merlin; I would have said hi, but I really didn't know what to say since I only lurk here....

Well HI is a good start ;) ;)

Merlin

Am I that scary? I left off the makeup and tamed down the "Dark Wizard"... always say "Hi" to Merlin.... I'm a likable person...really.

Quote from: Nicolas-Antoine on April 11, 2010, 08:54:08 PM

Well HI is a good start ;) ;)

Seee..... he's easy.

"Let's see if he recognizes me... without the hair"

Now... Sunday I was kilted and a few passed me without noticing me.... it happens.

Saturday will be Merlin the Wizard.... Sundays are Merlin the Scottish Gunn.

Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making