News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pre-Cannon tailgate

Started by DonaCatalina, April 09, 2010, 10:33:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oswyn Fenecote

You and I both BPB! I'm a receptionist, so I'm sewing at work when people aren't in the office. :) This is my first year on the board, and its sooo nice to see others wanting this as badly as I do! 7:30-6 feels even worse today than usual!
Oswyn Fenecote

Otwell Throckmorton

Quote from: BagPipeBabe on April 05, 2013, 09:20:57 AM
I am not going to get anything done today at work.... I will just be looking off in to the distance and thinking about the fair and everything I need to do before tomorrow.
Quote from: Oswyn Fenecote on April 05, 2013, 09:51:40 AM
its sooo nice to see others wanting this as badly as I do!

Yeah, we're all giddy with anticipation like a couple of kids too!  Glad to see that we're not alone in our kiddy thoughts and behavior!
"As for me, all I know is that I know nothing"
"Beware the barrenness of a busy life"
- Socrates

Ryk Rakham

I'll second the giddiness. We are already on our way. A few stops along the way, but will be in Waxahachie by eventide and checked into the Super 8. Less than 24 hours now!
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry

skitter

Quote from: BagPipeBabe on April 05, 2013, 09:20:57 AM
I am not going to get anything done today at work.... I will just be looking off in to the distance and thinking about the fair and everything I need to do before tomorrow.

THIS, yes.  Totally.  I've not gotten much done today, and I'm starting to get the giddies!

*Teach*

Quote from: eloquentXI on April 04, 2013, 09:53:44 PM
A big kiss for Teach too. Even though, my faire Uncle is probably mad at me or doesn't remember who I am....  :P
You seem familiar. Haven't we met somewhere?

*Was rum involved?*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Merlin the Elder

We have successfully traveled to the area and set up camp at the Hampton Inn. See some tonight, the rest in the morning.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Otwell Throckmorton

Jalapeño corn muffins are ready, starting on sugar coated pecans (AKA King's nuts), final mead rack and bottle will follow! Can't wait to offer this all to everyone tomorrow!
- Socrates

Oswyn Fenecote

Well hello everyone! This will be the first weekend I'm not sewing until the last moment... So, I'm planning on actually making it to the tailgate! Something always happens, but I really am going to try.
In the event that I am in attendence, what shall I bring (food wise) I can bring a basket o muffins, or a caserole (that seems messy)
Any suggestions?
Oswyn Fenecote

Otwell Throckmorton

Quote from: Oswyn Fenecote on May 02, 2013, 01:05:06 PM
Well hello everyone! This will be the first weekend I'm not sewing until the last moment... So, I'm planning on actually making it to the tailgate! Something always happens, but I really am going to try.
In the event that I am in attendence, what shall I bring (food wise) I can bring a basket o muffins, or a caserole (that seems messy)
Any suggestions?
Bring what you want...  it would seem that everyone has their own "specialty" that they like to bring out and share with everyone
- Socrates

Merlin

Any suggestions?

Finger foods work best.... scones... mini-donuts.. or just show up and drink !
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Merlin on May 02, 2013, 05:48:41 PM
Any suggestions?

'Twas good seeing you weekend last Merlin.  We had a wondrous time!
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Merlin

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on May 03, 2013, 06:28:38 AM
Any suggestions?

Glad you guys made it home safely !
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Merlin on May 03, 2013, 01:09:24 PM
Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on May 03, 2013, 06:28:38 AM
Any suggestions?

Glad you guys made it home safely !

The next time we meet I will tell you the car saga - quite interesting.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

DonaCatalina

The car saga sounds ominous.

But I will once again have mini-kolaches if all goes well tonight.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

angusmacinnes

look forward to seeing you there.
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.