News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pre-Cannon tailgate

Started by DonaCatalina, April 09, 2010, 10:33:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marietta Graziella

Is it safe to assume (I know, never really "safe") that most folks will be traveling in caravan out to the fest grounds in the morning?  I'd hate to get there and not find the breakfast.  I've been thinking about the mimosas for 2 weeks now!  ;)

I have a rental car, staying at the Super 8 if anyone needs a ride out to fest.
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on April 20, 2010, 08:14:46 AM
Is it safe to assume (I know, never really "safe") that most folks will be traveling in caravan out to the fest grounds in the morning?  I'd hate to get there and not find the breakfast.  I've been thinking about the mimosas for 2 weeks now!  ;)

MB, i think most of the Super 8 is occupied by R/F'ers/Rennies... we'll make sure you get to the Chug & Swill...err, i mean the Meet & Greet with the rest of us.  ;D
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

squiregaby

I've got a friend staying at the Comfort Inn....anyone over that way?
Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

DonaCatalina

the lodging list over on the Rendevous thread didn't list anyone at the Comfort Inn.
http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=10697.0
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Merlin

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on April 20, 2010, 08:14:46 AM
Is it safe to assume (I know, never really "safe") that most folks will be traveling in caravan out to the fest grounds in the morning?  I'd hate to get there and not find the breakfast.  I've been thinking about the mimosas for 2 weeks now!  ;)

It wont be hard to spot us..... look for the flags near the front gate in the Friends of Faire parking area.
I'll be in a light blue Toyota 4-runner with a Scottish flag...... should be there around 8:30.
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Amras Elfwine

Genevieve and I look forward to meeting all our friends, new and not so new... 8)
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

squiregaby

Squire Gaby
Squire to the Knights of the most Noble Cause

Gauwyn of Bracknell

For those out of town - when we were there this past weekend, if you arrive early the parking lane they direct you down is right next to the FOF parking lane that you will be looking for.  Great bunch of people!!
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Merlin

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on April 21, 2010, 11:57:52 AM
For those out of town - when we were there this past weekend, if you arrive early the parking lane they direct you down is right next to the FOF parking lane that you will be looking for.  Great bunch of people!!

We FOFers know how to do a parking lot meet and greet !

I'll have Wine and Alchemy fired up on the CD as well.... seriously...it wont be hard to spot us. 

lol
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Queen Bonnie

Quote from: Merlin on April 21, 2010, 03:18:37 PM
Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on April 21, 2010, 11:57:52 AM

We FOFers know how to do a parking lot meet and greet !

I'll have Wine and Alchemy fired up on the CD as well.... seriously...it wont be hard to spot us. 

Var and I will be there early!
I am short- but I have a really tall staff! LOL!
See you all there!

lol
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

cowgrrl

Can someone help me with my bodice that AM?  Its a Moresca Fairy Bodice.  I know I've lost a bit of weight so the back may need a bit of adjusting as well.  TIA!

eloquentXI

Quote from: cowgrrl on April 22, 2010, 09:00:08 PM
Can someone help me with my bodice that AM?  Its a Moresca Fairy Bodice.  I know I've lost a bit of weight so the back may need a bit of adjusting as well.  TIA!

I've already been requested to lace up at least three girls Saturday. If I can't someone else definitely will be able to.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

DonaCatalina

Are we recovered enough to think about 4th weekend?  ::)
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Ryk Rakham

We'll be there Saturday. We have made every weekend so far, should we try to make the entire run? Never have before made every weekend. I know we are going Saturday and Pirate Weekend and Final weekend. Just leaves 2 more, maybe, hopefully.............
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry

Lady Kett

Quote from: DonaCatalina on April 28, 2010, 08:54:24 AM
Are we recovered enough to think about 4th weekend?  ::)

I'm not! I'm STILL tired! :)

We'll be there, but I might need a mid-pre-cannon-nap!