News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

St. Louis Pirate Festival 2008

Started by Once Debauched, May 30, 2008, 01:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emerald Shaunassey

Clay my dear,
     Never fear!  It looks as if me and the crew will be invading KCRF on Sept 13 & 14 for a weekend of fun and enjoyment!!!  ;D  Now if only Maestro has time to read my e-mail about us being color on the street in exchange for tickets into the festival ::much crossing of fingers ensues::

We will be sure to stop by and visit with you at your booth in KC darlin, unless of course you are in St. Louis ...

Hugs n' *KISSES!*
Emerald
IWG #979, IFRP #569, RMG # 614, Bard # 171.
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

pyratetradingco

Alas, yes I will be in St. Louis that weekend but do stop by our booth in KC anyway... new location #382 in the wharf.

Emerald Shaunassey

Alas indeed!  To not get to see m'dear Clay!!! Oh horrors!   ;D  Where are you gonna be at after KCRF/St.Louis?  Gotta have my Clay fix before winter sets in.

Emerald
Creator, Owner, & Manager of Williams Entertainment: Home of The Ladies of the Salty Kiss, The Shanty Lasses, Native Souls, & Grand Lake Renaissance Festival.

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

Who will be attending the 20th & 21st?
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

guinea

Anyone going to Maggie Malone's for the 3 Pints Gone party the last weekend?

Once Debauched

Quote from: pyratetradingco on August 26, 2008, 02:19:05 PM
Emerald, I'm sad as well that you won't be performing at KC or St. Louis this fall, hopefully we'll get to see your crew at one or the other within the next couple of months!

Once Debauched, We'll see you there & have your Barbossa hat.

How's my hat?  Does it miss me?  Has it asked about me?  You do read it a bedtime story each and every night, right?

Gawd, I miss muh hat!

I can't make opening day, but I shall do my best to be out the 14th.  Any other dates are going to be hit or miss.  I so wanted to get a season pass, but I'm just not gonna be able to make enough days.

IWG  #3527 Local 29
IFRP #1228 Loblolly Lass, HMS Lying Bastard
FOKTOP
ROoL #29
Tequila:  The interactive shot

fluffy tail

Dang it Once Debauched saturday is the only day I can make it. That sunday I need to head back to Tennessee. Oh well maybe next year.

IWG #3371
Royal Wine Taster
Tinker #2
FOKTOP
landshark #38

Emerald Shaunassey

How is everyone??  Heard about the flooding from PTC's booth at KCRF today - has the water receded enough to allow folks to drive off site?  Hope everyone is alright and that any property damages are minimal!

Be safe and let inquiring minds know you all survived the remains of Ike!

Emerald 

Mythrin

We may perform rain or shine but not flooding. It was just the entry roads that flooded and made it unsafe to cross.  Though all is well, the site sustained little to no damage and I understood that the merchants got a bit wet is all.  The water was down by mid-day enough to allow merchants to safely drive across. 

We will be ready for Sept 20 and 21st - come see play with us then.  :D
Chris
Founding member of the Living History Company

"go Secret Squirrels"

fluffy tail

I was so close to getting there. Made it from Tennesee to Foristell to help my sister move. She promised me we would go but Saturday came and I was ready. BUT we had to do a load to her new apartment in St. Charles. Ok (mentaly kicking myself). Come 3:00 we were unloaded and could go. And I asked what was the point. Well she promised me we could go next year. She has a one year lease and I'll get conned into moving her again.

Damn...so close but didn't get there. So I'm ready bummed out. The bright part was I missed all the rain on the way home. Gas prices sucked. Gas in missouri was the cheapest. Kentucky and Tennessee was up. Illinois was stupid high.

Everyone have fun. I'll try again next year after she has already moved.
IWG #3371
Royal Wine Taster
Tinker #2
FOKTOP
landshark #38

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

Anyone from here going to be at the Pirate Festival this weekend? Supposed to be fine weather.
Landshark #58

Amyj

Bob and I will be there both days...look for us...Er, um...Bob has navy blue on, I'm either going to a have blue and yellow dress on, or gold and black and yellow pirate coat.   We should be at or around the Dead Parrot most of the day.
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

Landshark #58

Malcolm

My wife's 60th birthday party was rained out last weekend. Getting all the kids together this weekend means no Pirate Festival for me.
YOS,
Malcolm Abernethy
Knight Commander, Order of the Blue Ribbon
IBRSC #1272
1608 Society
"Be the best you can be... considering."

Once Debauched

I'll be out and about this afternoon and again tomorrow!   Can't make it for closing weekend tho.

I made all my favors up so long ago I can't figure out what I did with them.  Ain't life grand?  lol
IWG  #3527 Local 29
IFRP #1228 Loblolly Lass, HMS Lying Bastard
FOKTOP
ROoL #29
Tequila:  The interactive shot