News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

St. Louis Pirate Festival 2008

Started by Once Debauched, May 30, 2008, 01:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard

It was nice meeting you Amyj & Bob (thanks for the rum), and also Lord and Lady Alberon (thanks for the favor)
IPB Clan Chieftain - Clan Williams (Kansas)
Crew of The Bayou Scoundrel
Landshark #58

Scevola

What a great day Sunday!!  Lord and Lady Alberon it was good to see you and the little one again (He's getting sooo big) and thank you very much for the favor...WOOHOO my first one!  AmyJ and Bob it was good to see you again as well...We were at the front gate getting ready to leave and baby girl asked about Bob...I told her you all were wayyyyyy up on the hill and we couldn't walk back up there.  I told her we would see you again soon.

Already having Faire withdraws  :(

Lord and Lady Alberon

Scevola.. It was great to see you both also. Glad you enjoyed your favor.
Cap'n Hunnar Graybeard.. It was pleasure to meet you & your wife. We look forward to seeing both of you again & hope you had a safe journey back home.
Amyj & Bob.. Thank You Very Much for the favors. Pirate Logan looks forward to seeing the both of you again.
Once Debauched.. Its always fun to see & talk to you at faire!
Mythrin.. You make the Faire SO much fun, Thanks!!!
Ratcather aka Captain Penny.. It was very nice to get to meet "Speedy" & Pirate Logan luvs to give you smiles.

Who is planning on attending the last weekend of Pirate Fest??
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks

jcbanner

I'll be there as always, but I'm normally runing around doing errands so I can be hard to find.

does anyone whos already been there have pictures of the event?

Amyj

Bob and I will be there until about 3 on Saturday then all day Sunday!  It's so fun seeing everyone at fest...it's like reunion time!  ;D
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

Lord and Lady Alberon

Jcbanner We were truly "blessed" LOL to have finally met you. You wasn't kidding about the running around. Enjoy your favor & we will see you next year.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks

jcbanner

It was nice to have met you too.  I'm glad you were able to find me, even people who know me well can wander around for hours looking for me If I don't know they are looking for me.  and thankyou for sending me those pictures, I'll post one soon as a profile picture.

Mythrin

It was great to see so many familiar faces from the forum at Pirate Fest, thank you all for the conversation, the laughs, the rum and the favors.  Look forward to the next chapter ---09 Faire.
Chris
Founding member of the Living History Company

"go Secret Squirrels"