News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

My aunt has passed away

Started by Jason Broadway, April 12, 2010, 02:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Broadway

Hello friends. I have some sad news. My aunt just passed away early this morning, and everyone here is devastated and saddened right now. I'm going to sleep downstairs with my aunt so she won't be alone. I'll write more later, and I love all my Renaissance friends on the board. Jason. :'( :'( :'(

NoBill Lurker

So sorry for your loss, Jason!
So what are you doing this weekend?
I'm going to BARF!!!
You're going to...wait...WHAT???

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard

MDRF Dandy  "Delfinia DuSwallow"
Sun'n Penny - Clan O'Morda
LandShark #71
Maker of Buttery Nipples

Hector

Jason, I am so sorry to hear of your loss.  Hang tight and best wish to you and your family at this difficult time!
-

Esperanza McDaniels

So sorry for your loss.  Sending prayers to you and your family
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

Anna Iram

Jason, I'm so sorry. Knowing you, you'll bring a lot of strength to your family during this hard time. A big hug for you!

Jason Broadway

Thank you everyone. I just want to thank you for your condolences and for being such great friends. The arrangements have been made now, and the funeral is this coming Monday. Thanks also for keeping me and my family in prayers and we need them. Take care everyone and hope to hear from all of you soon. Your friend, Jason. :'(