News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Mayfaire 2010

Started by Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman, April 12, 2010, 01:25:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman

http://www.mayfaireren.com/

Last two weekends of may, in Marshall, Mi. Wonderful little faire.

Lord Clisto of York

I will be there at least one of the days for the last weekend. I will know more as it gets closer as to which one. looking to see everyone again.

Lord Clisto
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Ladyfair

wont be going this year found a new place in In
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

Your presence will be missed, lovely Lady Fair.

max and kate

Sir Killian and Lady Sophie, the of "Her Majesty's Royal Guard" will be renewing there wedding vows Sunday May 30th. All are welcome to help celebrate.
Brethren of the Great Lakes
Outlanders
Castleteers
Irish Penny Brigade
M'Cracks

Lord Clisto of York

Quote from: Ladyfair on April 26, 2010, 11:21:06 AM
wont be going this year found a new place in In

What????? And I was coming all that way just to see you. Damn... LOL...  Guilt trip!!! Wishing you well wherever you are.

Carl

We will be there for our shipmates renewals. Sorry to hear you won't be there Ladyfair.
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

Ladyfair

Sir Clisto -  We will be in Indiana at the Huntington Jaycees Renaissance Faire its a 5 day straight show. (just south of Fort Wayne) You should check this one out... great group of organizations doing a great thing the right way.
The P.A.L.S. club, the boys and girls club and the jaycee's, are just some of the sponsers, this is a not for profit groups and the money's all go to these clubs  5/27 - 5/31
Lady Penny Clan Sutcliff - MI Chieftess
2013 Penny family Gathering Sept 7-8
Ren Vet
IWG Wench #3523

sealion

Thomas and I will have to forgo Mayfaire this year as we have an SCA camping event to attend the first weekend and will be at The World Steam expo the second (Memorial Day) weekend.
Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

Lord Clisto of York

Quote from: Ladyfair on May 10, 2010, 01:47:09 PM
Sir Clisto -  We will be in Indiana at the Huntington Jaycees Renaissance Faire its a 5 day straight show. (just south of Fort Wayne) You should check this one out... great group of organizations doing a great thing the right way.
The P.A.L.S. club, the boys and girls club and the jaycee's, are just some of the sponsers, this is a not for profit groups and the money's all go to these clubs  5/27 - 5/31

Wish I could but only have one day.

Lord Clisto of York

Two weeks and I shall be there. Really looking forward to it.

flidais

We will be at the Alma Highland Festival over Memorial Weekend.  Kinda thinking about going the first weekend.  Sorta itchin' to put some garb on.  But it's kinda a drive for me.  We will see.

Starts tommorrow, can't wait!

NefariousDrO

I'll be there (I'm a newbie as a member here, but I've lurked for a while) for the second weekend, look for the guy wearing the dragon scale armor.

Lady Deborah

This is a wonderful little faire.  And HUZZAH to management for honoring our veterans/servicemen with free admission and a patriotic ribbon pinned upon them the gate!  My husband is a veteran and was very pleased, honored, as well as stunned to be honored like this.  We attend RenFaires every chance we get, MIRF being our home faire, and this was a nice surprise.  If anyone who posts here can pass this along to management, please do.

I can pass it on to my fellow front gate crew, and they can pass it up.

Also, this weekend was really nice. Next weekend will be better, all three days.

holierthanthou

Once again I will not make it back this year.  Used all my excess funds to visit my daughter at Scarborough Faire.  Wish I could make it though.  I love the Festivals by Ren on the Run!  Miss you all!
There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish a small candle.