News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Wine and Alchemy comes to Maryland...

Started by Blue66669, April 12, 2010, 02:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

Just a heads up guys. My good friends from Wine and Alchemy have been approved for 5 weeks of MDRF! Please take care of my gypsies, as I'm sure they probably owe me money LOL...

Here's their site-

www.wineandalchemy.com
Blaidd Drwg

SirBlackFox

Publisher, Faire Magazine, The Concordium, & The Pyrates Way
Founder, FriendsofMDRF

Black'n McCrack

Blue66669

Can someone please give me some information on the camping situation there for participants? Or maybe a kind soul who'd be willing to house 5 gypsies for 5 weeks? They asked if I could do some recon for them regarding this.
Blaidd Drwg

analise

Quote from: blue66669 on April 13, 2010, 10:29:26 AM
Can someone please give me some information on the camping situation there for participants? Or maybe a kind soul who'd be willing to house 5 gypsies for 5 weeks? They asked if I could do some recon for them regarding this.

I'm not sure there IS camping there. Not the tent kind anyway. I know some boothies who either stay over their booth or stay in an actual camper trailer but that's really all I know about it.

romanomad

I am looking into this myself. I figured MDRF would let the musicians camp onsite. I know there is a KOA campground nearby about 8 miles. Unfortunately its $49/day : /

MAP
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=0,0,7888229221969542654&fb=1&hq=KOA&hnear=Annapolis,+MD&gl=us&daddr=768+Cecil+Ave+N,+Millersville,+MD+21108&geocode=6335417108627056380,39.069630,-76.648305&ei=tdhqTOy-NoO8lQfE98zUAQ&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=directions-to&resnum=2&ved=0CBwQngIwAQ

romanomad

here is another one I just found from another thread

http://duncansfamilycampground.com/rates.htm

Blue66669

Thanks so much! I think they wound up getting a spot in participants, so they're all set and ready to come entertain you! Please, my Maryland friends, give them my love when you see them!
Blaidd Drwg

Amras Elfwine

They have been a true highlight of the season so far to me!!
And, it was fun squirrel dancing in the rain with them during that rainy Sunday a few weeknds ago...cheers!
R/F member since 2004
"They say that men who go warring afield look ever to the next hope of food and of drink." ~Tolkien

"Who are you callin' plushy??" ~ Todd the Squirrel

Blue66669

Blaidd Drwg

Lupa

My cohorts (I mean ladies) love them some Mark:)...
Goddess of the Grove
DoRT
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3576
IFoRP #1360
FOKTOP Inquisitor
Cheer'n M'Crack

Blue66669

LOL, I know of a lot of people that do. The kicker is that he's a really sweet guy and a wonderful human being. Doesn't make it any easier that he's very easily one of the most musically talented people I've ever met!
Blaidd Drwg