News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pirate Themed Birthday Party May 1st

Started by Ambrosine, April 14, 2010, 12:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady DArbanville

Kate..I'll be sure to have a  bottle of wine!  Can't wait!!
The Irish Penny Brigade
Beer'n of the Clan O'Ceallaig
Special Projects

Lady Isabelle D'Arbanville,
Privateer, First Lady of the Harbinger
IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Wench, IWG #3510, Local 21
Tampa Bay

Larien Telemnar of Laughlorien

Kate

Quote from: Lady DArbanville on April 26, 2010, 09:47:41 AM
Kate..I'll be sure to have a  bottle of wine!  Can't wait!!

Mmm, yes, wine... I seem to have a new disorder.   :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Ambrosine

THIS JUST IN!
hope everyone coming likes pork. We will have a 50 pound roasted pig..yum yum.... So I neeed everyone to bring hungry stomachs with them! We were unable to get in contact with any perfomers that I thought of so my roommate has decided to pump up the food content instead! Again David does not know about the pig coming  8) so SHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(I will still do hot dogs and hamburgers for those that are not into picking meat off a pig carcuss) Anyone that is planning to attend and bring something, side dishes are more needed then anything else and of course your libation of choice. I will be getting a fruit salad, regular salad and have baked beans.

**If you have not told myself or David you are coming please speak up! Anyone who is on this forum is more then welcome!!
Stitch Witch of the Harbinger

Lady DArbanville

I will bring potato salad! Is that okay?
The Irish Penny Brigade
Special Projects

IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Tampa Bay

Ambrosine

Thats perfect Lady D. Cant wait to see you again

Kate

I'm so incredibly excited for pig carcass.

I will be bringing stuff for daquiris (get out that blender!) and I've been told the possibility of homemade salsa (omnomnom).

I SO can't wait for this and to debut my new, crazy pink summer pirate hat!

That and seeing all of my amazing friends again!  I'm startin' to get excited about this weekend... can you tell??? :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Lady DArbanville

Nope, can't tell at all Kate!
WWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

OOPS.. I mean "AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGgggggggg"!
The Irish Penny Brigade
Special Projects

IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Tampa Bay

Ambrosine

This little piggy went to market...this little piggy stayed home...this little piggy had roast beef...... But that fourth little piggy got cooked up and served to the PIRATES!! :o  :o

Ambrosine

just received news that due to cinco de mayo our guy can not get the pig here in time..all the whole hogs are on back order and need to be ordered two weeks in advance at this time---poopey! No worries though I will be making pulled pork and lots of it! we just will not be pulling it off a pig carcuss now!

Ambrosine

Pigs back on???? I'm sooo confused! I think I will still make extra pulled pork just in case since I can not live on surprises this weekend! I have a yard to mow tomorrow, a tent to put up, docorations to set up and a pirate to blow  :o

My mom got me a 6 ft inflatable pirate I will need to blow up! Whose got good lungs???

Ambrosine

First THANK YOU for all of you who attended. We had a blast and David has not stopped talking about it. My son slept in untill 9:00 on Sunday since he was so tuckered out from the madness. If you can judge how well a party was by how much you had to clean the next day. WOW! It took me from 10:00 am untill 10:00 pm to get my place back to normal. Gotta say it felt like I was cleaning up a party from college! Plus that stupid cheese fountain took awhile to scrape off the hardened chees  ;) All the kids had a blast and told their parents this was the best party the ever went to. Thanks again and we will plan to make this a yearly event but most likely the week before or after scurvy awarenes so we are not all jamming everything in one weekend!
I LOVE YOU ALL! You are all truly amazing and caring people. I'm so glad I can call each of you a friend!

Kate

The party was FABULOUS!  I know I had a great time.  The pig was a hit!  I was actually just looking at the pics on my camera... I'll upload them tonight (including the shipcakewreck).

Thank you so much for inviting us all into your home to share David and Aidan's special day!  I hope they had a great time.  We missed you all at Scurvy!  *hugs*
Kate
Pink'n Penny

Squire Mickey

Thanks Amber and David. Great party!
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Lady DArbanville

Yes, thank you David and Amber!!  It was Pigtacular!!!   
The Irish Penny Brigade
Special Projects

IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Tampa Bay

Jessi

The party was fantastic!! All of my crew had a great time! Thanks so much for having us over. I'm sorry if my other half broke anything. ::)
I only wish next year wasn't so far away.
Jessi

"Normal is not as common as you think."