News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking to meet some new people

Started by Myrdrinn, April 18, 2010, 03:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myrdrinn

Hello..It's been a while since I've posted on here, but I thought I would see what kinds of responses I get. My fiancee and I have been going to the Wentzville faire for several years and moved back to this area late last year and haven't really gotten out too much. I was wondering, are there are any meetings or groups of people that get together and talk about faires/fantasy/medieval things in the St.Louis area?  ???We've been trying to find some people with similar interests, but haven't had much luck. We would like to meet some new friends in the area to go to faires with, and just get to know in general. Anyway, just thought I would put a message up to see if anyone's interested. If you'd like to get ahold of me, just email me at ragorus@hotmail.com

Thanks... :D

Bossmare

Myrdrinn,

There is a new group forming in the Greater St. Louis area . . . it's called the Living History Company. It's a Missouri not-for-profit corporation and will serve as a networking and educational resource for re-enactor-types.

The group is currently setting up gigs in lots of historical periods and interests: fae/fantasy, medieval, Renaissance, colonial, pirate, American frontier and wild west, Civil War.

This is a membership-based group, and charter memberships are being offered for the remainder of 2010.

PM me for more information -- and, welcome!