News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

For Jason Broadway

Started by Sir LJ, April 18, 2010, 10:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir LJ

I got this Email from him tonight:

Hi LJ. I hope you're doing fine. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow at my aunt's funeral, as well as the rest of the family. Just want to thank you for your support for me and my family during this difficult time. Also, thanks for being a great friend. Take care and I'll try to write more on Tuesday. Your friend, Jason.

He is such a wonderful person. I ask that we all show our support for him and his family tomorrow. He, of all people, really deserves it.
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Squire Mickey

Best to you and yours Jason.
Mickey Flint, Esquire
First Mate, The Harbinger
Landshark #107
IFRP #1473
Clan M'Crack P.E.T.
Captain, Ithilean Ran

Jason Broadway

Thank you Squire Mickey, and thank you again LJ for being a great friend you are.

Sir Martin

God bless you and your family, Jason.  I'm sure you aunt was a wonderful person and I hope you all are comforted by her memory.

Jason Broadway

Thank you Sir Martin. God bless you.

Sir LJ

I thank everyone who took the time to respond here on Jason's behalf. I know he appreciates it very much so!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Seamus Ex Machina

Have not been online lately due to access at my new house.   Jason, all the best.   
Legendary Hellraiser

Jason Broadway

Thank you Seamus, and everyone that showed their support for me, and especially you my friend LJ. Take care all and thanks again.